Chapter 4:"Too Bad I Like This Pic."

My husband in mm😍

Chapter 4:"Too bad I like this pic"

Jordyn's POV

_________________

"Perfect,yah its perfect."I smiled at my outfit.Which was a white crop top,blue high waisted jean shorts,and white converses.Before leaving the room I grabbed my black flannel and wrapped it around my waist,slipping my phone in my pocket.

I shut the door and headed down the hall to Daniel's room.While walking I was stopped by Hayes.

"Hey Jordyn,I think you should walk faster because Daniel is freaking out he's so nervous everyone is in the room with him."

He chuckled and grabbed by hand dragging me to Daniel's room.

We opened the door I stepped inside first.
Everyone was scattered around the room.Daniel was looking in the mirror,he had his back to me.He was rambling.Everyone left out the room but me.

"What is the date goes wrong,i-it could rain, someone can trip me,I could make a fool of myself,I can-"

"Daniel calm down."I cut him off,laughing. Good thing I stopped him or he would have said something worse.

He turned around, slowly. He laughed awkwardly.He whispered to himself."Oh god I already embarrassed myself."

I chuckled and asked him if he was ready he nodded and grabbed my hand.We walked out of his room.He walked in front of me.I took this time to see what he was wearing.

A "All I want Is You" shirt, black jeans,and white vans.His hair in its original hairstyle.

I started to walk on the side of him as he began to talk.

"Jordyn by the way you look beautiful."

He smiled at me which made my legs feel like jelly.

"Thanks,you dressed up well too."

I blushed and he did the same and chuckled.

We made it outside the hotel.A limo waiting for us.He opened the door for me,then climbed in after me.The driver started the limo.

Daniel turned to me and smirked,"I hope you know that I won't tell you where we're going."

I playfully pouted and faced him."Why not?"

"Its a surprise."

_________________

*1 hour later*

Daniel got out first telling me to close my eyes.I closed them as he helped me out the limo.

He whispered in my ear,sending chills down my spine."Open them".

I opened my eyes and gasped."The fair!"I hugged him and started smiling hard."Omg I haven't been to one in years!"

He laughed at how excited I was.I let him go and he took out his phone and reached in my pocket and took my phone. He held both up facing me."Pose."

I laughed but he didn't."Wait your serious?"

"Yah cmon pose."

"Fine."

*Snap*

"Hey I wasn't ready yet!"

"Too bad I like this pic."