Chapter 16:Welcome Back Daniel

Jordyn's POV

It has been one year now.I'm 20 years old with three kids.Yup three kids.I had a girl,when she came out she wasn't really breathing properly and doctors thought she would have died but she didn't.I named her Hope.She has my blonde hair and Daniel's brown eyes and lips.She is 1 now and the twins are 2.Skylnn is 10.Daniel came back the first week of his tour for us to get married.He couldn't wait.So now I'm Jordyn Skye.

Daniel was supposed to be coming home this week and I was excited.

It was currently 3:10 and I was driving with the twins to get Sky from school.I parked in front of the school and she came out along with two other girls.One had black hair and green eyes.The other was like Sky with blonde hair but had blue eyes.Once she saw me she said goodbye to them and got in the passenger seat of my car.

"Hey Jojo."She greeted me placing her backpack by her feet.

"Hey Sky."I greeted her then pulled out back onto the road.She then looked back at Dani,Josh,and Hope."Hey babies."

They waved at her with their chubby hands."Hi."

"So Sky you have new friends?"She nodded."Yeah the blonde is Mia and the one with the black hair is Natalia."

She then laughed and showed me her phone."Look what Nash just sent me."

Before I had the chance to see it...all I heard was...

"And we'll never be royals!"Nash yelled.

"You can call me green beans!"5 year old Sky said.

I laughed parking in our driveway,"I remember that."

I was actually the one who filmed Jack and Jack when they did it and Nash walked in shaking his head.It was hilarious.

We walked in the house.Hope wobbled into the living room and all I heard was..."Daddy!!!!!"

Sky and I ran into the living room and Daniel was sitting on the couch with Hope in his lap.I had showed her pictures and videos of him so I guess she remembered him.Then the twins wobbled in and jumped on his lap.."Daddy!!!!"

He kissed them after placing them down,hugged Sky then embraced me in a tight hug.He kissed all over my face."I missed you guys so much.I'm so sorry I wasn't there for the birth of Hope I couldn't get out of Australia."

"Its fine,Carson got it all on tape."His eyes darkened at Carson's name but then he smiled."Okay so what y'all wanna do now that I'm back?"

Sky screamed,"Can we go to the movies?Jojo says we really can't because she can't watch all of us."

Daniel laughed and nodded,"Sure I can bring you guys cmon."

The began to walk out the door but stopped when they realized I wasn't walking with them."Babe cmon."

"I can't I have a busy schedule."

He sighed,"Okay,just call me when you done eh?"I nodded and he pecked my lips.

He was frowning as he walked out the door with Hope and Dani on his hips.Sky was holding Josh.

I sighed as I walked up the stairs.I got dressed in a plain white shirt,blue jeans,and black pumps.I then grabbed my phone and keys and headed to the photoshoot.

6 hours later...

"Last picture."The snap went off and I groaned massaging my cheeks,they were hurting from all the smiling I was doing.