The Clairvoyant

It was a fairly slow day in the Museum. "Hmm, I wonder were everyone is. We usually have more people in the gift shop at this time." Mable said looking around the shop.

"Who knows." Robbie says leaning back in his chair. "But as long as I'm still getting paid by the hour, I could care less."

Just then a cold rush of wind blew through the door with an excited Dipper rushing with it. "Where have you been?" Mabel asked walking over to him.

Dipper smiled and shook the snow off him. "Oh just looking around the town. I was cruise as to were everyone was going if they weren't here."

"Well, did you find anything?" Mabel asked getting alittle cruise herself.

With that Dipper pulled out a big purple poster. 'THE TENT OF TALEPATY Come Meet The Greatest Clairvoyant In All The Land.' "They all went to to check this clairvoyant person. I think it's like a psychic or something." He says looking at the poster.

Mabel chuckled and rolled her eye's. "That's what a psychic is genesis."

"Well I'm a gonna check it out." Dipper said putting the poster down.

"Dipper, that place is the reason the store is dead right now. I don't think-"

"You don't have to come with me if you don't want want to." He said grabbing his coat.

Mabel looked down and scratched her head. "Well... I don't have anything else to do today. I guess I'll come with you."

"Then hurry up slowpoke!" He laughed as he went there the door. Mabel quickly grabbed her coat.

"Wait For me!" She yelled as she ran after him.

---

The two got to a large purple tent with gold stars and moon and other fancy designs. Outside were two posters that they saw earlier. Dipper grinned and looked around. "This awesome." He said cheerfully.

"Yeah, I have admit, they spared no experience. Maybe this will actually be some fun." Mabel said looking around with a fain smile.

"Anythings Fun When I'm Around!" Dipper said grinning widely as the two headed in the tent.

Mable laughed and and gave him alittle shove. "Your defiantly something Bro, that's for sure." They laugh as they head inside the surprisingly worm tent. The two found some seats and waited for the show to start. Mabel looked around at the very crowded tent. "Wow, you weren't kidding when you said everyone was coming here. The hole town must of-"

Dipper cut her off as the lights when down. "Shh! It's starting!" He whispered excitedly.

A deep voice came out over the speakers in the tent. "NOW, WHAT YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR. YOU KNOW HER, YOU LOVE HER. SHE IS THE GREATEST Clairvoyant OF HER TIME. THE MAGICL, THE MYSTCAL,Pacifica Gleeful!" A spot light came on, and in it was a young teenager standing, eyes closed, hands folded, and a faint smile. She wore a large purple and black dress with golden  triangle hanging off all along the edge of the dress. And on the actual design of the dress there were moons, each a different faze. And her hair, Oh My Gosh Her Hair! It was almost as big as her head! Bleach blond and standing upright almost, Mabel didn't even want to think how much hair spray and hair jell it would take to do that. She also had several accessories, long black silk gloves, triangular ear-rings, and a purple amulet just below her collier.     

Then she opened her eyes and looked over at her audience. "Why hello ya'll. I'm so glad you came here to see little old me. I can see I have a lot of return visitors, and... "Her eyes seemed to land on Mabel and Dipper. "...Some new visitors too. Welcome to you all! Now, Lets Get This Show On The Road!" She yelled as the light flashed different colors and a confetti cannon fired off.