Gravity Grave Yard

It was a bright morning in Gravity Falls. The museum was going to open in an hour. Ford walked in the main room and looked around. He saw his Mabel still reading his journal, Dipper watching T.V, and Soos looking confused at a fuse box. 'Hmm, that's three of my staff. But someone is missing.' He thought to himself, he looked around and sighed. "Where is Robbie?" He said in an annoyed tone.

"Don't worry Mr. Pines. I'm sure he'll be here before the shop opens." Soos said smiling.

Ford scratched his head. "I hope your right Soos." After a few minutes there was a rush of cold air though the shop. "About time." He said as he turned to the door.

Robbie smirked alittle and closed the door behind him. "Relax Boss. I'm here before the store opened right?" He said before stepping behind the cash register.

Ford folded his arms and sighed. "Yes I suppose you are. Get ready everyone, we're going to open in a few minutes."

As time went on people filled in store and looked around the museum. Mable was cleaning the floors when she heard Robbie call over to her. "Hey Mabes, can you watch the register for a minute? I need to go talk to my friends real quick."

Mable struggled to hide the fact that she was blushing. "Uh hehe, yeah sure Robbie. No problem." She grinned nervously.

Robbie smiled and stepped away from the register. "Thanks Mable, I owe ya." He said before going outside.

Mable stood in front of the register and looked around the store before hearing a familiar humming beside her. She turned to see her brother smiling smugly at her. He grinned. "You like Robbie." He said in a sing song voice as he swayed back and forth on his heels .

Mable bushed and turned away. "N-no I don't!" She said quickly.

Dipper smiled and punched her arm lightly. "Don't lie to me Mable. If you don't admit it, I'll just have to talk to Robbie about it." He snickered.

"Alright Alright Fine! I might, maybe, sort of, kinda like him, alittle." She said as she scratched her head. "Just... please Please don't tell Robbie alright?! It's just, he works here every day and I have to see him and he's Alot older than me."

"He's like... three years older than you. It's not That big a different." He interrupted her. "Mom and Dad are eight years apart."

"It's different when you're still kids alright?" Mabel saud quickly. "Dipper just Please don't tell him, it would be weird between us if he knew."

Dipper sighed but nodded. "Oh alright fine. I promise I won't say anything." Dipper wasn't above embarrassing his sister, he's done it before. But the last thing he wants is Mabel holding a grudge against him over Christmas break.

Mable sighed and smiled at him. "Thanks Dip." As she said this she saw Robbie coming back.

Robbie walked up to the two and smiled. "Thanks Mabes. I can take over again."

"Uhh, No problem Robbie." She said looking down, she wasn't blushing as much now but she still tried to hide it

"So what were you guys talking about anyway?" Dipper asked sitting up on the counter, something he Wasn't suppose to do.

"Oh we were just talking about where we were going to hang out tonight. I think we're gonna hang out at the old grave yard. People in the town say it's haunted." Robbie said stepping behind the counter.

Suddenly Mabel's shy behavior started to fade as she looked up.  "Grave yard, haunted, Ghost?" She said excitedly as a smile came to her face.

Dipper chuckled and rolled his eyes. "Oh boy. Here we go again."