The End

Dear Diary,

A few months have passed since the funeral. The pain of loosing my family has faded a little. I'm happy though, not that they're gone but that I have Andy. He's been my rock through out these past few months. We just fit together perfectly. I'm not just talking about when we hold hands or kiss. I'm talking about us as a couple, our souls just fit. He's my soul mate. I can feel it deep down in my bones. Even though it's still new I feel what I feel. It's weird timing but I'm happy. I have Andy and everyone else and I feel as if I finally belong in the world. It's crazy and clear to me at last, I know I have a purpose. I wouldn't have come to that if I hadn't been through all the things I have. I'm stronger because of those thing. And maybe one day Andy and I will get married. I really don't know if we will. Everything is still so new and exciting. We are young and have the rest of our lives ahead of us. I can't say that it will be easy but what we have is defiantly worth fighting through the difficulties. With both of us on tour it can be hard to stay in touch on the regular. You know what they say though, anything in life worth having doesn't come easy. I know that my love for him can hold any distance. Hopefully he feels the same. Soulmates are forever. Forever is a long, long time, and I cannot wait to see what comes next. Everyday is wonderfully weird in its own special way. Wether Andy and I are destined to be together, well, that's for the fates to decide. So let's just see what life brings next. I'm hoping it will be beautiful, whatever it is. 

Forever Yours,

Acadia Marie Hunter, your army girl

____________________________________________________________________________________

Vote and Comment! This is the end of Army Girl. I know it's probably not what you all wanted, maybe it's the right ending. I sincerely hope you have enjoyed reading this story. I have loved making it and hopefully this ending brings you some closure. I left it open for you to infer and make your own happily ever after. Love you all, Thank you!

-MackieLee26