Autumn

I smiled and went up to him and kissed his cheek and I hugged all the guys and the Jared pulled out a box and I opened it and on it was a beautiful ring and he put it on me and I thanked him. Then the other guys gave me little things and Brighton gave me a face ask and I laughed because I remembered putting it on him when we first met. They all also gave me cards. I hugged them and I gave Jared my new number and told him to meet me at waffle house. I then said good bye to my dad and all his men and I thanked them and saluted them and told him to go home to mom. I then got on the bus and we left for waffle house. Jared met us there and I ran to him again and jumped in his arms. I thanked him over and over again and he said that he would be turning 18 soon and that he was going to take over his dad’s business. I congratulated him and said that we should keep in touch. He agreed. We all finished eating and had to leave and I liked Jared but I knew we were never going to work out and after all the guys were on the bus I said good bye to Jared and kissed him. At first he was surprised and then kissed back. He was an AMAZING kisser! I then pulled away and said good bye. I went on the bus and we drove away. I fell asleep almost immediately. I woke up around 11 and texted Elizabeth who is the mom of Autum. I asked if she was there yet and she said no. I told her to text me when she was. I went out for a run and then she texted me saying that they were going to be there in an hour. I ran back to the room and took a quick shower, blow dried my hair, straitened it, and put on light make-up. Then I got dressed in skinny jeans, black socks, secret wedge shoes, a blue tank top, a light black jacket. Then put on some earrings I got as a present, the necklace Jared gave me, and my never take it off bracelet. I then went to go meet them at where I said to go. I got there and waited a few minutes and they arrived. When they pulled up Autumn got out of the car and ran to me. I crouched down to about her level and picked her up and spun her around. I greeted her and Lizzy. I handed her a blindfold and tied one on Autumn. I brought them to the castle and they took off their blind folds and I said, “You are staying in there.” Lizzy turned to me and said thank you. We drove to the castle parking lot and got everything settled and I checked the time and said, “We are going to be late for lunch with the princesses.” Autumn’s eyes lit up and we were running to the ball room and when we got there I came in and said, “Sorry we are late. We had to get them to their room.” They said it was okay. I set Autumn down and she ran over to Rapunzel and said, “One day, I’ll have beautiful long hair just like you. Lizzy held back the tears. I walked over to Autumn and said we ahold sit down. She choose head of the table and was on a booster seat. All the princesses were talking to her and I was talking to Belle and said, “Thank you guys for doing this. She is just going though a lot and about to go through a really difficult thing. I just wanted to take her away from that bad and keep her mind happy.” “What’s going on with Autumn?” “She has cancer and she starts Kemo next week.” “Wow that hard and she’s so young. I’m so sorry.” I pointed to her mom over there and said, “Her mom is so sweet. She would do anything to save Autumn and is trying but they haven’t found a cure yet. Her mom is a teacher so this was hard for her to do. I paid for them to be here because I know they need it and all she wanted is her daughter to be happy and healthy.” “You are a really kind person. Why aren’t you a disney princess?” “Because I’m a singer.” “I know I’m in character.” She whispered. I laughed and soon our food came out and it was all good fun. Soon lunch was over and Autumn took pictures with the princesses and then Cinderella asked if she wanted to go meet Prince Charming. Autumn looked so happy. I thanked the girl again and left with cinderella and the girls. We went to go meet Prince charming and Autumn met him and cinderella whispered something to him before he knelt down to Autumn. Autumn hugged the Prince and I was smiling and Lizzy was taking a lot of pictures. The Prince said the sweetest things to Autumn and asked for her autograph and she was so surprised and then we left to go to the toy story area. I say Woody, Buzz, and Jessy and said, “Andy’s coming, Andy’s coming and they fell to the ground like toys and Autum giggled. They got up and met her and We met as many disney characters as possible and rode a ton of rides and then we headed back to the castle and we got to the stage and we were called up and then they made an announcement that there was a new princess and Autum was crowned Princess and all the Princesses came out and congratulated her. Autumn couldn’t stop smiling. I was then asked if I could play something and I grabbed a guitar and sang a disney song and a few of my own and then we got candy and food ands anything Autumn wanted. She then fell asleep and Lizzy thanked me for today and I said, “If you want you and Autumn can stay the rest of the week.” “Really?” “Yes really.” “Okay we will. Thank you Acadia. You have no idea how much this means to me and to Autumn. I just want to thank you for doing all of this.” “I wanted to do it. I am a firm believer in ending childhood cancer and cancer in general and I donate to the Cure every year.” “You are truly amazing. I don’t know how anyone could hate you.” “Haha thanks. Well get this girl to bed. And you your self. I have to go get ready for the show.” “Bye.” I went to my room and got ready and then all the guys came back and They said they were at the park and heard me playing and that Autumn was crowned a princess and then we all got ready for the show and packed everything up. We went to the venue and did sound check and soon it was time for the concert and We had a fun time and I met fans and signed things and then we headed to the hotel. I fell asleep when we got there and then got up fairly early and went on a run with Vic. We went to the park and saw Autumn and Lizzy there and We ate breakfast together and then the went off in a different direction. Vic and I rode some rides and took pictures with people and Ran into Autumn and Lizzy again and Autumn was still wearing her princess crown they gave her. Ariel was with them and we talked then they left and Ariel was holding Autumn and it was adorable. Vic and I went on a few water rides and told the guys to meet up with us for lunch. We ate and then Tyler and I went to the sweets shop and became fat asses and then ran it of or tried to work most of it off. We then met up with the others and rode some rides and It was great fun and were in the park for a full day and went to each park and rode as many rides as possible. We then went back to the hotel. packed up and checked out and went to the bus. I stopped by to say goodbye to Autumn and Lizzy and told Lizzy check out is Saturday anytime before noon. She nodded and thanked me again. I told the princess (Autumn) goodbye.

***************************************************************************************************

Hey guys! I'm really focouing on this story since it seems people have been liking it. Please tell me what you guys think! I will try and up date every few days. I will also be working on and updating my other stories on Friday or Saturday. Tomorrow is my dance so I would've done it tomorrow. Any way thank you guys for getting me to 99 reads so far!Please continue reading! This mean alot to me! Alright, have a great day/night and I hope you enjoyed it! Please vote and comment.

--Mackie Lee