No one...

Jake brought me to the Hospital and took me in and to a room. When we walked in I saw Acadia’s family. Her mom and little sister were on life support and her dad was just barley alive. He motioned to me and I went over to his bed side and he said, “Tell Acadia…. That I… Love her.. and … that I’m sorry for the bad things I’ve done to her. Her mom and I are very sorry and miss and love her and always have….. I…. I want you to… to take c…care of her Andy… Please keep her safe.” His heart beat went flat. Then her mom and then her sister. The doctors came rushing in and we were rushed out. I asked Jake, “Why didn’t we take Acadia with us? And how did you know they were in here?” “He called me and told me to get you.” “Drive me back to Acadia’s house.” “Okay.” I was crying. I wasn’t close with her parents and hither was she but I knew she loved them. When we got to Acadia’s apartment I ran up to her place. I unlocked the door and rushed to her room. I woke her up and kissed her. I didn’t give her time to talk. I said, “I’m sorry. I’m so sorry I didn’t take you with me. Jake called and said he had something important to tell me. So I went with him and he brought me to the hospital where your family was… I’m so sorry Acadia. I’m so so so so so sorry.” I was crying. “Andy wait hold up. What happened?” “Jake brought me to the hospital where your family was. They were in an accident and passed away.” She started crying and said, “My family is dead.” “Yes.” “Did you talk to them?” “Your mom and sister were unconscious and couldn’t talk but, your dad did say something.” “What did he say?” “That he loves you and he’s sorry for the bad things he’s done to you. Also that he and your mom love you and miss you and are sorry and always have loved you. Then he passed away along with your mom and sister.” She was balling and shaking. I held her in my arms and she fell asleep crying. She woke up the next morning a mess. I still thought she looked beautiful. She got out of bed and trudged to the bathroom and put her hair up. She cleaned off her face and left over makeup. Then shuffled back to bed and curled up into a ball and started crying again. It broke my heart to see her in so much pain. I hugged her and she crawled onto my lap and sat there with my arms wrapped around her while she’s crying in my chest. I rubbed her back and when she stopped crying for the most part she said, “Andy, I’m alone now. Yes I have friends and you but, I have no family. No one to walk me down the isle one day when and if I ever get married and no one to show me how to take care of my child if and when I have one. No little sister to tease and her annoy me or introduce her to her favorite artists. Andy. I don’t know what I’m going to do.” “I know you are mourning and are sad and frustrated. You always have me and all your friends and your fans. You must be going through hell but I’m here with you and for you. I can’t imagine what it’s like to loose my family.” “Well, it sucks balls. You’re right it is hell. I don’t have a dad, a mom, or a little sister anymore. I lost the people I love the most, I lost the people who betrayed me but I still love, I lost my father. The only guy that truly raised me right. I lost. I have lost everything. All this money I have, all the things I can do, all this traveling means nothing. I don’t have anyone to go home to and tell them what I did to help others, I will never have that again. Andy, you should go home and rest. I need to plan a funeral.” I was shocked but I said, “I’m not leaving you here alone. Not in this state. I can’t loose you. I’m staying here weather you like it or not. I can help you with the details.” “Okay.”

Acadia’s POV

My family is dead. I need to plan a funeral for three people. My life just keeps throwing curve balls at me. I’m glad Andy refused to leave. I defiantly needed someone here with me. We started planing the funeral. I picked out the flowers and the vases and the church. Andy did the guest list. We decided not to do a wake and to just do a funeral. It would be in 2 days. We sent out the memo and it was all set and done. Andy stayed the night with me and We by my side 24/7. I was really thankful for a guy like him. I couldn’t have asked for anyone better. 

2 Days Later

We were walking to the church and got inside. The guys in my dad’s troop asked if they could carry my family to the altar. I said yes and that my dad would’ve wanted it that way. People came in and I have no idea how many people were there because I haven’t been in the church part yet. Soon it was time to walk my family down the isle and the sergeant led my family down the isle. Once I got into the church I saw that it was packed. Andy was holding my hand and walking down with me. Along with my band. We got to our seats and the preacher started with the mass. “We are gathered here today on a woeful occasion. We are here to remember the lives of Ruby Hunter, Cecelia Hunter, and Jonathan Hunter.” The mass went on and some of my dad’s troop spoke. I ended up speaking. I walked up to the mic and I said,

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey people! So I'm going to be updating more often since it is now summer break.. I hope you enjoy this short chapter. I know it's sad but it wil get better! Thank you guys for reading!

-Mackie Lee