Constant Traveling

I then went to the bus and we left for Georgia. I think. I slept so well on the bus. When I got up it was about noonish. I got dressed in some black wedges, skinny jeans, and a biggish shirt that was blue. I grabbed a hair tie and a bush also my phone. I then walked off the bus and saw some people waiting and I said hi and asked if they knew how to french braid. They said no and I thanked them and walked to the real line. I asked them if they knew how to french braid and she said yes. I asked her if she could do my hair. She was sitting in a chair and when she said yes. I sat down infront of her and handed her a brush and twisty. She did my hair and I talked to people and answered questions and everyone was pretty cool. Soon she was finished and I thanked her and stood up and she handed me her brush and I took it back to the bus and then went back out and talked to her. I sat with her and Chilled with everyone in the line. I then had to go and do sound check and we did that and then a m&g. I was given a ton of things. Mainly letters and my fans knew I loved homemade cards and thoughtful notes then anything material. Someone brought me rubber bands and I thanked them because I needed some more. I met a few guys and they gave me cards and I thanked them. Soon it was over and we all went to get food. Then it was time for the concert. We went like everywhere in the US. When we finally got home I laid on my bed and it felt amazing. I was going on warped tour again and our new album which we were writing at the moment was coming out the day before warped tour started. We were in and out of the studio on our break and I actually went and did a few acoustic shows and I was talking to my Jared (The one I kissed). We were getting closer. He got a new girlfriend and I was happy for him. I was keeping a good relationship with my fans also. About half way through may we finished writing our 2nd album. I was super excited. We were editing it and fixing it up and it was sounding amazing. Soon came Warped Tour and our album was released and it was selling like crazy. PTV was on Warped Tour along with BVB. The ATL guys played one Warped Tour show in Alaska. Andy and I got closer and I was happy about that. He seems like an awesome dude. I know he has a girlfriend and I’m not trying to put the moves on him. Even though I have a huge crush on him I would never take him from a happy relationship though. The tour went on and we talked about albums and stuff. When tour ended I was happy. I got to relax for 2 weeks then I get to travel around the world visiting people. I did a contest for people to win a visit form me or any of the guys in my band. The guys were very popular and I was happy for them. I was visiting a few states in the US and a few countries. I going to stay with each person a week. I was going to be hone for the months of August- the first week of December. The first few weeks I’d be in England, Ireland, Scotland. All in that area. Then I would go to France, Germany, Belgium, then Spain. After that Australia. Then Brazil and Hawaii. Then back to the states. My first stop was in London. There I met a wonderful girl named Emilia. She was really nice and funny. I then went to Brighton, England and it was actually Troye Sivan who won and when I met him I was fangirling my self. I met all for his youtube friends and non youtube friends. It was really amazing. I then went to Ireland and met a boy named James. He was very nice and friendly. He was my age and we had the greatest time. I then ended up going to Scotland and met a sweet young girl by the name of Bailey and she was so sweet but had a ton of problems. Then for the rest of my trip I met boys and girls from all over the place and I got a tan. I was happy about that. Everyone I met was so sweet and nice and I even met an Andy look a like and it was like an exact match.I stayed with him for a week and he was the kindest guy ever with an Australian accent. I then went to Brazil and met some cool people. Hawaii was beautiful and there I stayed with a young girl about 10 and her lovely family. This girl had cancer and was only in stage one but was getting worse. I told her parents to come to my house for halloween because I was with my friend Sandrene and she was from Australia but was coming to the states to have her first real halloween and it would be slot of fun. They agreed and I was really happy. I went back home and The 2 people in America were Tyler Oakley and Adeline. Tyler was amazing and we had halloween together and we took my two friends trick or treating and it was so much fun hanging out with him and some other you tubers. I then went to Adeline’s house which was in South Carolina and She had a beautiful home on the beach. after all the traveling was over I was around for Christmas. I was going to be alone for the Holidays. I was visiting Tyler and Sawyer. They were really fun to hang out with. The last 2 weeks in December I was writing and painting and came the week of Christmas. My parents didn’t call at all in the past few months. I knew they were busy with the new baby and things but it’s one call. I went out to get some presents for my friends and for the cancer patients. I sent one to Autum and I hope she likes it. I went to the mall and got everything for everyone and then dropped the presents off for everyone. I got myself some new canvases and a new piano. I was sitting at home eating popcorn and watching Christmas movies. I was watching a sappy christmas movie and had finished my popcorn and started crying. I was balling my eyes out and the movie finished and I turned off the tv and was crying then I got a call from Andy. 

*****************************************************************************************

Hey guys! Hope you all liked this chapter. I know it was a little boring but some chapters need to be. I won't be updating for a few days or a week because 1) I need to write more and 2) I'm in the hospital. Love you all and I hope you are having a great day/night. Thanks for reading!

--Mackie Lee