We Have Chosen...

I met them and they were nice to me and seemed easy to get along with. Then the boss said, “I want to sign you all to a contract with us. Mr.Hoffman and I want to sign you all as a band. It’s your job to come up with a band name and original songs. you need to come up with a band name by the end of the week. Alright come back tomorrow and we will talk more. Good bye.” We all got up and walked out and once we got out of the building we all jumped and hugged each other. We all exchanged numbers and started throwing out band names and we all went to lunch and got to know each other. My band mates names were John, Tyler, Jared, and Graham. John played the drums, Tyler played the bass, Jared played guitar, and Graham also played guitar. They were interesting people. My kind of people. Jared reminded me of the other Jared I knew. We came up with a few band names. 1) Beyond the Barricade 2) Break the Barricade 3) Dark Angels 4) Memories of Tomorrow. It was hard to choose which one so we decided to talk about it tomorrow with Mr.Hoffman and Mr.Tomson. I was very excited for the meeting tomorrow. I them went home and got a shower. It was getting very late so I made some dinner and wrote some songs. Then went to bed. I got up early and did some par core all the way to Fearless Records. I then stretched out a little bit and then started to par core again. I did it all the way home then went up stairs and took a shower. I dressed in some shorts and a MCR crop top with a tank under it and some purple/white vans and my hair straitened with my bloody oath NTIO bracelet. I grabbed my purse and went out the door. I walked to Fearless and got there in a few minutes early. I saw the guys and said hi and we chatted then Jessy the secretary said that Mr.Tomson is ready to see us. We all headed up to the conference room and there was a lovely view. A few minutes later Mr.Tomson can into the room and he said, “Acadia… Wow I didn’t know you did par core.” “Yes sir I do. since I was 7.” I said. “Wow I’m very impressed. You can do a lot of things I’m assuming.” I nodded yes and smiled. “Alright now moving on. Have you all come up with a band name?” Mr.Tomson said. “Well we came up with four.” Graham said. “That’s great what are the names?” Mr.Tomson said. “The first one is Beyond the Barricade.” Jared said. “The second one it Break the Barricade.” Tyler said. “The third one is Dark Angels.” John said. “And the fourth one is Memories of Tomorrow.” I said. “All of those are great! I’m glad you have some names.” Mr.Tomson said. “Thanks. we wanted to ask which one do you think suits us best.” Graham said. “I really like all of them but, I think Memories of Tomorrow will suit you all best. Plus it sounds pleasant and sounds like it has meanings.” Mr.Tomson said. “Thank You. I came up with that one. It does have meaning to it.” I said. “Good save it for the interviews. Now album. Do you have any songs written? Any of you?” I nodded yes. and all the guys nodded yes. “Great. So we just need to find good ones and the bad ones and get them recorded and have the record ready for release and you have to do radio shows and open for people cause we are going to be promoting you after this month. We will release your single then do some covers but most importantly we will finish the album in two months. Now Acadia we might have you appear on some other albums. You all will be in a recording studio we set up for you all. Starting in a few days you will be basically living her for a few weeks. So bring food, pillows, clothes and drinks. Yes you will be able to go outside and take a shower. It will be for a week and then you will go home for a few days then come back for another week. Sound good.” We all nodded yes. “Good. Now go and enjoy the outside world for the next few days. Be ready for some work.” Mr.Tomson said and smiled. I gave him a hug good bye then we all went our separate ways. I went home and finished my painting for Fearless Records. I Finished it in a few hours and let it dry. I then put it in my car and drove it over. I walked in with it and saw Jessy and she said, “Wow did you do that?” “Yes, I did it as a thank you and to show that Fearless supports our troops.” I said. “Well it’s amazing! Let me call down all the workers down here.” With in a few minutes everyone was down here and the quitted down and I said, “Hello everyone. I am Acadia Hunter and I’m one of the newest bands that just got signed and as a token of my appreciation I made this Painting for you all. *Turns around canvas* This as you can see has a solider on it and I think soldiers are fearless just like you guys here and it has the Fearless Records in the painting. So I hope you all enjoy this. It’s just for you guys and all the hard work you do. Thank you.” I got a thunderous applause and I smiled and blushed. Then Mr.Tomson came up to me and said, “You are truly amazing and I’m glad Mr.Hoffman gave you the time of day. I know you will do great things. This is such an amazing painting and we are going to hang it up. Jessy have Eddy come put it up.” “No problem sir I’m right here.” Eddy said. Eddy took the painting and hung it up in the lobby. I smiled and Mr.Tomson said, “I can’t wait to see the great things you’ll do. You’re very talented and have a lot of life ahead of you. Your parents must be so proud.” I looked down and my smile faded.

______________________________________________________________

Don't take those band names please. I made them up and am thinking of naming my band one of those names. Or if you do oh well. I hope you liked this chapter. Tell me what you think of this story. Thanks for reading.

--Mackie Lee