Christmas....

I sniffled and tried to calm myself down and I answered in a slightly wavering voice and he said, “Hey I saw you dropped of presents for me and Juliet and I wanted to say Thank you and that you should come over and open them with us on Christmas.” “T-Thanks A-Andy b-but n-n-no thank you. You guys spend your Christmas together. I’m okay. Have a great Christmas! I’ll see you soon.” “Are you okay?” “Yea I’m fine. I have to go. My neighbor is knocking on the door. Again… Have a great Christmas! Bye.” I hung up and I lied. All my neighbors were like gone. Most of them were gone. Mason and Jake were having a family Christmas with both their families. Vic is with his family and the rest of the PTV guys were with their families. Basically everyone I knew was gone or here but with their families. I didn’t want to be a burden on Andy and i don’t want to intrude on the families of my friends. I was alone. I sat and cried for a few hours. I then got up and went to get food. I got some take out. I left to go pick it up. I was sniffling and I had some mascara rubbed at the bottom of my eyes and my nose and eyes were a little red and I had tears stained on my cheeks. I was driving to the restaurant and it was ready when I got there. I paid and left with my food. I got into the car and drove home. When I got to my apartment I opened the door as fast as possible and got in and started crying. I was alone for the week of Christmas and for Christmas. My family didn’t want me and my friends didn’t want me and I could’t intrude on Andy and Juliet. I am a mess. I started writing some songs and coming up with piano parts for them. I hand’t heard from my band mates in months and didn’t have anything to open. I decided to organize fan mail from all the places I visited when on tour with PTV. I was rereading them and reorganizing them. I was listening to Mortician’s Daughter and I started crying again for the third time. I felt pathetic. I finished organizing and went to bed. It was 3 days till Christmas. I decided to go out and get food for dinner. I did some quick shopping and brought the food home and got my jogging clothes on and went for a run. I ran and ran and ran. I was freezing and I didn’t really recognize where I was and I realized I hadn’t eaten at all today or last night for dinner when I started getting light headed. My vision started blurring and I fell into the snow. I could still see and heard things but faintly. I heard someone running towards me and i saw a glimpse of their face. Then everything went black. I felt I was being lifted and the person was running. Then Every sense I had went numb. I went into a dreamless sleep. I woke up to the sound of beeping. I opened my eyes to see a room with light streaming in through the windows. It was beautiful. My vision slowly adjusted and I looked around. I saw no one. A doctor then came in and said, “Now that you are awake, how are you feeling?” “I’m feeling fine.” “Good. You fainted from the lack of food and liquid.” “I know.” “Why weren’t you eating?” “Well, i forgot to. I hadn’t eaten dinner the night before and then I went the whole day without eating and forgot to because I have a lot of things on my mind.” “Okay as long as you are going to eat. You are free to go after I take this IV out.” “Okay and who brought me here?” “Oh, one of our paramedics was having a run and saw you.” “Alright. “You are now free to go.” I got up and left. I still had my phone on me and tweeted ‘Woke up in a hospital and now I’m going home.’ I was getting replies asking what happened I said, ‘Fainted in a park when running because I forgot to eat that day. Yes it is possible to forget to eat’ Then my last tweet was ‘No i’m not anorexic. I just had a lot on my mind and eating was the last thing on my mind. Love You All! Have a Merry Christmas!’ I then got a cab home. I walked into my apartment and there stood… Andy, Vic, Tony, Jaime, Mike, Jack, Jared, Graham, John, and Tyler. All around them was fairy lights. Which are my favorite! I started crying mixed tears of joy and sadness. I dropped to my knees and cried. Some one helped me up and hugged me tight and someone else closed the door. I cried in whoever’s arms and hugged them. I was sat on the couch and the person hugging me was hushing me and rubbing my back and I stopped crying and snuggled into him. I then looked up to see Andy. He smiled his cute smile and I couldn’t help but smile back. I thanked the guys for coming. Then John said, “Andy called us went you got off the phone with him and said you sounded like you were crying and asked if had seen or talked to you lately and we all realized that we totally just ditched you. We felt so bad about it and wanted to do something special and I used my extra key to your house to get in and set this up and we thought it was weird when you didn’t come home for 2 days.” “Then we saw your tweet and I was like she’s coming home.” Jaime said.I smiled and said, “Thank you guys so much!” “It’s no problem but what has been going on with you?” “Well, when I got back I was spending time with Tyler and Sawyer and then they had things they needed to do so I came home and wrote and everything was fine until I watched a sappy christmas movie and started crying and then I over thought and then I wrote and painted and then my mind got the best of me so now this week I was super sad I was going to spend Christmas absolutely alone for the first time and I didn’t want to be a burden on any of you invite myself or seem rude. And I felt weird spending Christmas with Andy and Juliet and then I was running and I forgot to eat then I remembered and then some paramedic found me and The I was released and now we are here.” I said. “Wow.” “Yep.””I should’ve came over when I got off the phone with you.” Andy said. “It’s fine. I’m okay now. It’s just hard for me to be alone.” “I’m sorry.” “No its fine Andy. It’s fine. I promise it is. You all are here now and I feel better and I’m hungry.” They laughed and then Graham blindfolded me and they carried me to a car. We then started driving and I was scared. After a little bit of driving The car stopped and someone carried me to a room and then stepped away from me and said, “Take off your blind fold.” I took it off and I saw a ton of my old friends, people I met form here, bands, and their girlfriends, my family, and my band and their girlfriends. I smiled and hugged the person next to me which happened to be John. I smiled and let a few happy tears roll down my face. I then let go of Josh and hugged everybody. Especially my Jared. I was so happy. I then got to my parents. I hugged my dad and mom regardless to my feelings toward them at the moment. I was angry with them but they came and I got to see my baby sister. I then went and sat down next to all the bands. We ate dinner and were having a good time. I was then brought hone and I got a shower and got dressed in some comfy clothes and the Jared from my old home came over and He came in and spun me around. I looked up into his eyes and he looked down into mine. He said......

***************************************************************************************************************

Ohhh clifhanger... Sorta. I'm out of the hospital and I'm all better! I didn't have much time to write when in the hospital because I had to get better and catch up with school work. So my updates will be a little slow. I'm only at 20,189 words so about 22 pages in the app pages. So i really hope you enjoyed this chapter and Thank you so much for the 148 reads! It means a lot to me b/c I was apprehensive about posting this. So thank you thank you thank you. I'm writing abut 12-18 stories all at the same time so I have no idea when I'll update again. Maybe Mondy or Sunday. Comment on what you think.

--Mackie Lee