Moving and Music

He put a crown on my head and I giggled then he kissed my cheek. We all ate some cake. It was a good lunch. Then we finished the school day off. When I got home I changed into some leggings and a big sweater. It was very lightweight. Brighton and I plus his parents went with me to pick out my car. When we got to the dealer ship it wasn’t to busy. The sale man came over and said hello and asked what we were looking for. I said, “I’m here because I need a good traveling car. One that is very efficient. I don’t want any BS here okay. I need the facts.” “Yes of course. We have a Chevrolet Camaro it gets fairly good gas mileage. It’s also stylish. So do you want to take is for a test drive?” The sales man said. “Yes I would love to.” “Alright follow me.” I followed him and we got to the car and I got to the drivers seat and it felt natural and a nice arrangement. I drove it and I liked it but I didn’t love it. We went back and I asked if he had any Cadillacs. He said yes and I saw one and I loved it.  It was a four passenger car with cooling and heating in both back and front. plus it had built in navigation and I loved it. I ended up buying the Cadillac witch was a great decision. I spent my birthday with friends and it was nice for a change. I got a moving trailer for my car and started loading my stuff into it. I had my new apartment all ready in San Diego. I was excited. I mean this is a big step for me but I’ll be fine I know I will. The next day I dropped out of school. I said good bye and finished packing up my trailer. I closed it up and locked it. I got snacks and drinks ready. I then gave Brighton a kiss good bye. I got in my car and started heading to San Diego. It took me a day, ten hours, and 14 minutes to get there. When I did it was beautiful. I started getting my stuff a bringing it up stairs. I got help from some really nice guys who lived in the building. I after all my stuff was in my apartment I drove my trailer to a place and they took it back and I paid for the rental fee. I then drove back and I saw a bunch of guys getting hounded by girls I told them to hop in. They immediately got in and I said where do you want me to drive to. “397 Washburn Road. Thank You.” “It’s no problem. I saw someone in need and helped. Now tell me how to get there please.” He told me the directions and the guys were catching their breaths. I then said, “Do you mind if I turn on some music?” They said no. I turned on some My Chemical Romance then some Pantara then some random songs came on. It took a few minutes to get to I’m assuming their house. I waved good bye to them then went home. I stopped for some food then went home. I got to my apartment and ate then started unpacking. tomorrow I was heading down to go to Fearless Records. I got a lot of my stuff unpacked then went to bed. The next morning I woke up early and finished unpacking then got a shower and then dressed of course and headed down to Fearless. I got some breakfast on the way there. When I got there it was no to busy. I went in and asked if I could speak with one of the producers. She asked if I had an appoint and I said no. Then she said she could let me through. I nodded and said, “I’ll wait.” I went and sat down. I waited until they closed. I did it everyday for 5 days until on the 6th I got to speak with one of the main producers. I went into his office and we had a chat and we talked business and I told him my deal then he said, “Sing me part of a song and if I think your good I will help you get a band and then sign you. This will be on the down low but we have to go through the the main guy first.” “Yes sir. Do you want me to sing now?” I said. “Yes ma’am.” He said. “Alright I’ll sing part of Hold On Till May and Remembering Sunday.” I said. I sang part of each song then he started naming songs and I’d sing part of them. He was surprised and I showed my range of voice and he was pleased after I was done singing. “You’re good. You’re also nice. I like that. We just need to talk to the main producer.” “No need I’m right here. I heard and saw everything.” The boss said. I stood up and shook his hand and said, “Hello sir. It’s a pleasure to meet you.” “Oh no the pleasure is mine. You’re very talented. You have a very lovely voice and you have potential. You’re pretty and that will connect with younger girls and boys, you have a really good voice and can do many different styles. I’d love to have you part of the fearless family. Not just me but, everyone. So what do you say?” “YES! I’d love to be part of the Fearless Family! Thank you so much.” I said. “Alright lets get you a band.” The boss said. We walked out of the room and down the hall and it looks like he had a band waiting for me.

______________________________________________

Vomment! Tell me what you think of this story. I'm debateing of discontinuing a few of my stories.... I'm just not sure. So tell me what you guys think. I might just update it when I feel like it or if you guys like it I will do consistant updates. If you feel like it I need some name ideas for a new story. Oh and soory if that is a place I made it up at the top of my head.

Thanks for reading!

--Mackie Lee