How to Fall in Love (16)

Copyright © 2013 by roastedpiglet (of Wattpad)

     All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems, without written permission from the author. 

Piggy's Note:

Sorry for the delay. Please forgive me? I've just finished my three-day periodic examinations, and you know what happens when school calls. :<

It's a little bit odd if anything, but it's completely important and I hope you'll like it, lovelies! Thank you so incredibly much for reading! It really means the whole world to me. I completely swear with my bosom and heart that every time I want to give up on this story, I think of you and tell myself, "You sneaky bitch. How dare you not continue this story and let all these lovely lovelies down?" So, yeah. My life exactly. THANK YOU!!!

If anything, I wrote most of this in one sitting, because I missed it and I am now able to. Because you rock and this is for you.

Please, please tell me what you think of this chapter? It would really mean the world to me! And would ultimately make me move my ass in front of my laptop and continue writing. :)

Dedic of this chapter goes to Sneha (@strolinginstoryland) for being legendary! Thank you so much for reading/commenting always. :)

I love you, lovelies! You are one of the best things that have ever happened in my writing life.

See you again soon?

Cookies x muffins x cupcakes

Myka \(◕‿◕✿)/

EDIT [as of 1/11/16]: As for the repeated usage of the word 'albeit,' I'll fix it and get rid of a considerable / obscene amount of it when I get the time. It's annoying, I know. I'm very much aware. Please don't be an asshole about it. Okay? Okay. :)

                                                        ❀❃❀❃❀

                                          c h a p t e r  s i x t e e n

                      [  h o w  t o  f i n d  a  s h o u l d e r  t o  c r y  o n  ]

            When my world was dark, I imagine a blank canvass – which was once my world – and someone splashing a full bucket of blank paint all over it – which was now my world. That someone depends on the person who'd created the events that made my life sort of a black darkness.

            I wasn't shallow, not at all, and I didn't fish for compliments albeit sometimes I wished someone would complement my writing (Vivienne and Carlo, I miss you so!) because I felt like I sucked, but those two words that Miles had blurted out, that poignant phrase, seriously swept a blotch of black in that canvass and made it clear again.

            It really was smile-inducing.

            An inevitable blush crawled its way into my cheeks, and although I tried to shake it off to avoid potential embarrassment, I. Just. Couldn't. So I settled for asking a trick question instead, making myself stare at Miles the whole time for added conviction. "Why are you so nice to me?"