How to Fall in Love (31)

Copyright © 2014 by roastedpiglet (of Wattpad)

     All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems, without written permission from the author. 

Piggy's Note:

Hello, guys! \(◕‿◕✿)/ It's been sooo long since I last updated. So sorry for the delay!

This is dedicated to @beautifulnightmare25 for being an avid supporter of this story since the very beginning (which is, so to speak, more than a year now). I really, really appreciate it, so, thank you. :)

Shout-out to Phoebe (@coriandre_life) for her honest opinion on Mia. I agree with you – Mia is weaker than she really should be, but she's improving. She's becoming stronger. And I guarantee you that by the end of the book, albeit her nature would still, and forever, remain to be of a nice, forgiving persona, she would be a much stronger character than she was back to the very first chapter.

Shout-out to Louise (@fiftycents) because she's amazing. Thanks for your constant support!

And of course, shout-out to you, who are reading this right now, for being so unbelievably patient. I cannot wish for more when I have someone like you who is still interested in and has not given up on the story. You are a blessing to me. So, thank you. :)

With that said, despite my obvious lacking in the writing skills department especially after not having touched this story for a month now, I hope you'll enjoy this chapter. There will be lots of #Milas moments for those of you who like Miles, but hey, it doesn't stop there. Who knows, there might be #Malex and, ultimately, #Fia as well. *wink*

Love you guys! \(◕‿◕✿)/ Stay lovely. 

Cookies x muffins x cupcakes

Myka

P.S. Please give me a while to return to your comments and messages. There's a lot going on now, but I promise I'll do my best. :)

Recap:

            I smiled at him, grinned, beamed, because he could've easily been a wrecking ball—he almost was—but instead, he chose to be a crying shoulder.

            And for that, I was utterly grateful.

            "Thanks for saving my life," I murmured, watching his semi-annoyed expression instantly morph into a warm, amused one, "Miles Royal."

            He nodded, acknowledging my gratitude, but perhaps part of the Challuring package was his caustic remarks that deserved a prestigious award all in itself:

            "Mia Lockheart. What is it with you and car crashes?"

                                                        ❀❃❀❃❀

                                     c h a p t e r  t h i r t y - o n e

                    [  h o w  t o  m a k e  f a t e  t e a s e  r o y a l l y ]