How to Fall in Love (23)

Copyright © 2014 by roastedpiglet (of Wattpad)

          All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems, without written permission from the author.

Piggy's Note:

Hey, loves! \ (••) /

How have you all been doing? I hope you've had an amazing 2014 so far!

Thank you for putting up with me. You truly are lovely for reading this right nowand it's something more I could not have asked for. You are legends. I am blessed to have you. :)

Please let me know what you think, as I'd love to hear from you!

Dedication goes to @heelaholic, because she doesn't mind about how long it took me to write the previous chapter, and though I did detect the slight hint of sarcasm in it, it does not delete the fact that I am appreciative of her. :)

See you again soon?

Cookies x muffins x cupcakes

Myka \ (••) /

P.S. Who else is watching American Idol? (I'm glad Kristen was out; I'm going to be honest and say how I never really liked her voice anyway. My favourite so far has got to be Alex Preston.) How about The Voice? (Christina Grimmie, anyone?)

P.P.S. I am so sorry for taking too long. This chapter is legit, full-fledged, spot-on the number one most difficult chapter I have ever written in my entire existence. It is horrible, and terrifying, and hideous, and I'm almost certain you'll all probably hate me by the end of it. However, I will try my best to update faster! (There's only one more month of school from where I am, and on Monday it's my last quarterly periodical examinations, so after next week, I'm going to have more free time to write.)

Recap:

"Why," I began, catching his attention and making him look at me, sensing my serious tone, "did you call me your girlfriend, back then, when the doctor was here? It was only the three of us. You didn't have to pretend."

He took a while to answer, increasing the rapid heartbeat-inducing nervousness in my chest, before taking my hand in his and turning it over, clasping it with both his hands, all the while looking at my eyes as though he could see right through my soul. Eyes glinting with that bizarre, exotic glaze. Lips turning up in a devious grin.

"Maybe I didn't want to pretend."

❀❃❀❃❀

c h a p t e r  t w e n t y - t h r e e

[  h o w  t o  f e e l  i n s p i r e d  ]

          It'd been approximately twelve hours, thirty-four minutes, and three seconds since last night.