How to Fall in Love (38)

Copyright © 2014 by roastedpiglet (of Wattpad)

     All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems, without written permission from the author. 

     Disclaimer: Lyrics taken from "Not A Bad Thing," by the singer/actor Justin Timberlake. 

Piggy's Note:

Hello, baby doll! Thank you so much for the overwhelming feedback on the last chapter; I was so nervous about posting it, but you've squandered that feeling. And for that, you're fucking amazing; I love you.

A lot of you rad, fab lovelies asked for more #Fia this chapter, so instead of going with my original plan of more plot, I decided to give it a rest to make way for what you asked. It wasn't easy, lol. That's why it took so long.

But it's for you, because you gave me more than 300 comments in less than a week, and 2K followers right on my birthday. Although it takes me time to reply, I read each and every comment, and I just have to say this – you are the best, funniest, cutest, and loveliest readers I know. [wink]

To the side is the song "Not A Bad Thing," originally by Justin Timberlake, but the version I've posted is Boyce Avenue's cover of it. Take a listen, you wouldn't regret it. It's basically eargasm. 

Dedication goes to @JulietteRose, for the amazing banner to the side. Thank you!

I also have an ask.fm account: ask.fm/whitedwarfstars

See you again soon? \(◕‿◕✿)/

        – Myka (mee-cah; ca as in 'cat' without the t)

Recap:

            "What do I do, Mia?"

            And his voice lowered some more, like a lullaby that was forever in my mind.

            "I've lost my mind," he said, voice so soft I almost missed it, but he continued to say as my heart continued to beat loudly in my ears, "because I don't see you as a friend."

            I felt his fingers brush the side of my cheek, as he brushed a stray lock of hair away from my eyes.

            "No, Mia Lockheart."

            He rested his fingers on my cheek, his touch warming my skin.

            "Not anymore."

                                                        ❀❃❀❃❀

                                   c h a p t e r  t h i r t y - e i g h t

                        [  h o w  t o  g e t  l o s t  i n  c y a n  g r e y  ]

            In that moment, it was absolutely still.

            There was nothing else I could feel but the sudden warmth on my cheek, where Finn's fingers were. It was at that second that I finally realised what love-struck people felt—stunned, out of breath, and wishing for the moment to freeze forever.