How to Fall in Love (19)

Copyright © 2013 by roastedpiglet (of Wattpad)

     All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems, without written permission from the author. 

Piggy's Note:

Hey, lovelies! :) How are you all doing? I hope you're having a splendid day this Christmas!

There might be some technical errors in this story; I just don't know where. Turns out I couldn't write perfect, since I wanted something out before Christmas and I felt pressured. Haha.

Thank you so so so much for reading, lovelies! Seriously, each one of you is born with beauty and a kind heart. Thank you for investing your time in reading this; it really means a lot to me. 

I really hope you'll like this chapter! Tell me what you think as I'd love to hear from you!! :)

See you again soon?

(And happy holidays! Go frolic in your garden with your lover boy. *nudge nudge wink wink*)

Cookies x muffins x cupcakes

Myka \(◕‿◕✿)/

                                                        ❀❃❀❃❀

                                        c h a p t e r  n i n e t e e n

                 [  h o w  t o  s w e a r  f e a l t y  t o  y o u r  h e a r t  ]

            My reaction was something I realised he hadn't been expecting; instead of perhaps leaping for joy, or cringing in fear, all I had done was allow a yawn from my lips, which wasn't what I was originally planning. Confusion and curiosity, however, were able to swirl and soar inside my head and form powerful sinewy clouds of rain within my heart. What was he doing here? How did he know I worked here?

            "I... I think I have to go?"

            Charlie Rose shook his head and permitted an amused smile let slip in his lips, "Be quick." And with that he left, and with that I left myself, at least what was left of my sanity.

            I wasn't even making sense to my own ears. Was this what happened during twenty one year olds' first day?

            I highly doubted it myself.

            I was knocked for six when my feet led me out and my eyes saw for themselves Charlie's warning; there he was, whom I had just seen yesterday, whose statement still echoing somewhere in the far reaches of my mind. He was stood by his white car, dressed in a striking blue suit, hands clamping together in friction. It was September; it really was beginning to get cold.

            His eyebrows were knotted – in frustration? Impatience? – and I rushed out the door, the bell ringing violently, my confusion and curiosity increasing in volume by the minute.

            "Hi," I said flatly.

            A smile draped its way onto his lips; this time, it was that kind of smile I had learned to admire – the real, genuine one that reached and twinkled in his eyes. "Hi."