[Scene Four]

For the first time in a long while, I actually took time to pick out what I was going to wear and how I was going to look. I hadn't bought many cute things; my suitcase was packed full of simple jeans and t-shirts, but there were a couple of options.

After half an hour I was finally ready, dressed in a cute, burgundy babydoll dress and some converse, even going as far as to accessorize with a few necklaces and bracelets. I wondered whether any of the cast or crew were going to be good looking as I did my make up then shook my head with disgust. Must stay professional.

It was 10am by the time I had got together everything I needed, not really sure what I had to take for this gathering. Nerves twisted at my insides, I was so out of my depth and unsure of what was about to occur.

A knock on the door pulled me out of my anxious thoughts, and Dad's smiley face greeted me as I opened it. We hugged and quickly set off, and to my relief there wasn't an awkward silence in sight as he rambled on about the movie.

We drove for a little while and arrived at a restaurant seemingly in the middle of nowhere, placed on the side of a winding road that twisted through fields full of yellow. It was breathtakingly beautiful, the epitome of the French countryside.

It was a quirky little building, decorated with bright flowers and ivy crawling across the bricks, slowly taking over the tiny restaurant. It wasn't what I had been expecting, the image of a posh italian place was what I'd been imagining all morning.

Dad led the way, opening the door to reveal a classy inside, all the tables put together to form one long surface. Already a few people were seated, wine in their hands and talking enthusiastically. I felt on edge once again as I looked at how comfortable they seemed to be in this environment that made me feel so nervous.

They all looked up as Dad and I walked in, standing to greet the both of us. I was introduced and they said hello to me kindly, even though it seemed like I was the only outsider as everyone seemed to know each other already.

I began a conversation with a nice sound engineer called Bill about his job, and was settling into the conversation when more and more people began to trickle inside, and I was introduced to them. I lost track of all the names, but Mum had trained me in the art of small talk, and I found it easy to chat about absolutely nothing.

After half an hour of sipping on wine and talking, there were only about 4 empty places at the full, loud table. There was no one else in the restaurant apart from our group, and the reason was obvious when Tom Hardy was at one end at the table and Christopher Nolan at the other.

Of course not every person in the crew and the cast were there as famous people have very tight schedules, but still my palms were sweaty from the celebrities seated metres from me. I was putting on a cool facade, as I knew fangirling and freaking out wouldn't exactly be professional.

The seats opposite were about to be filled as I heard the door open once again and I looked up to first see two broad men in black, the first thought going through my head being that they had to be security.

Then they parted to reveal someone I would never expect to see at a gathering for a movie, although I saw him on every news channel. He pushed back his beanie and took off his sunglasses, to unveil the man millions of girls lusted after.

Harry Styles slid into the seat opposite, shaking hands over the table with everyone able to reach him. Even Bill the sound engineer seemed to get a little flustered as he introduced himself. I cringed at the sight of everyone eager to know him, to touch him, the unreachable celebrity God called Harry Styles.

And he revelled in it, grinning a cheeky smile, greeting everyone equally. He turned to me, and outstretched his hand.

"I'm Harry." He said, like I didn't know already.