[Scene Thirteen]

I tugged on my favourite pair of blue jeans; the ones that had moulded to the shape of my body over the many years I'd owned them. They matched perfectly with the top I'd recently bought, which plunged low on my chest and complimented the tan I'd got on the French beaches we'd filmed on.

The last step was to pull on some heels and wrap a brown belt around my waist. Then I was ready to go.

We were going to Oxford University, who had invited Diego to visit their campus with his family- aka me, Mum, Diego and Ozzy

We were going to Oxford University, who had invited Diego to visit their campus with his family- aka me, Mum, Diego and Ozzy. I was pretty late, as per usual, so I hurriedly pulled the band out of my hair and ran my fingers through the biggest tangles.

Finally, I was ready to go. I closed the door on my bland, small hotel room and walked downstairs to the lobby where my family were waiting for me. I saw them gathered in the corner, discussing something that they didn't want me to hear. I knew that because as soon as I drew close all talking stopped abruptly.

"What were you guys talking about?" I asked with my eyes narrowed suspiciously. Diego was the easiest to read so I looked at him, easily seeing the guilt in his eyes.

"Nothi-"

"How you're hiding your love for Harry," Ozzy said. Although I trusted him to tell me the truth, he didn't exactly sugarcoat things.

"I'm not hiding anything," I said stubbornly. "Harry and I are just friends."

"Yeah sure." Diego snorted. I sent him a dirty look and an elbow to the ribs.

"Honey, if you're gonna date anyone I'd rather you date a millionaire superstar." Mum chipped in. I knew she was joking, but I could also hear the slight hint of truth in her voice.

"We are not dating," I said firmly.

"Then you won't mind if we invite him to come with us today." Diego grinned.

"Huh?"

"Hey, Harry!" Diego shouted over my shoulder. I froze. Oh God.

Slowly I turned around, trying not to let the shock and embarrassment show on my face. Harry stood not far away, his eyes flickering over my family and an uncertain half-smile on his face.

"Hi," Harry said, that undecided smile still placed on his face. It wasn't like his normal, wide smile- it was one I could imagine him using in an interview. And I couldn't blame him; my whole family were watching him like an interviewer waiting for him to slip up.

His eyes slid to mine, and I closed my open mouth, trying to look a little less mortified and more like a normal human being.

"Harry, this is my Mum and my other brother, Ozzy," I said.

"B-brother?" Harry asked, surprise written all over his face.

"Yeah," I said, resisting the sudden urge to roll my eyes. "My brother."