[Scene Six]

I'd talked to Mum on nearly a daily basis during the week I'd been away, but Ozzy had always escaped my grasp whether it be by being out with friends or in the shower. We'd been missing each other for the week I'd been away, and I missed his deep, soothing voice terribly.

I was settled into the comfy cushions on my bed, a damp towel wrapped around my head, chatting to Mum about the set and the actors (she was surprisingly very, very excited to hear that Harry Styles was working on the movie). She began to wrap up the conversation and I was shocked, and glad, when, instead of hanging up, she handed the phone to Ozzy and his calming voice greeted me.

"Well hello there stranger." I teased, getting up from the silky bed and walking to the bathroom, intending to get ready for bed.

"I've been missing you bumblebee, it's been quiet here without you and your 3am dance parties." He said and I laughed, the familiar ache of homesickness seizing my heart. I missed him awfully, he was my best friend and brother rolled into one, and I wished he could be with me and advise me on what to do about the Harry situation.

"I miss you too."

"You alright Inds? You sound sad." Ozzy always knew when something was up, and although I'd managed to avoid Harry for the last few days I was still stressing over the complicated situation.

"I'm fine." I lied, something I tended not to do with Ozzy, as he knew my little tell tale signs and would catch me out as soon as I uttered the words. But over the phone, he couldn't use his eyes to seek out truths and lies.

"What happened?" He immediately asked and I internally cursed. He didn't miss a trick.

"Um.." I delayed, trying to think of how best to approach the situation. I had to be careful with my wording or Ozzy would be flying over in no time to punch Harry in the face. He was always a protective brother that never hesitated to defend me.

"Spit it out India. What did you get yourself into?"

"I may or may not have kissed Harry Styles."

He began to laugh so loudly I had to hold the phone away from my ear. I hopped up onto the counter in the marble bathroom, knowing that once he believed me, I was in for a lecture of magnificent proportions.

"That's real funny India. Now what actually happened?" I didn't say anything and as the silence continued he said, "Well fuck."

"I know." I said. "I'm an idiot."

"You are the biggest idiot I have ever encountered. This is even worst than the time you-"

"No need to relive the past." I said, cringing at the memory I knew he was about to tell. "I need you to tell me what to do! I'm freaking out over here!"

"Well for starters don't kiss him again! You could lose your job."

"I know that." I said, twisting the tassel on my dressing gown around my finger tight and watching it turn white. "It was a spur of the moment thing and I told him that we shouldn't but I wanted to and I-"

"He should know better than to encourage it." He was starting to get angry, I could tell from the rising tone of fury in his voice."No offense India, but they can afford to lose you, but they'd die before firing Harry. He shouldn't have put your job in jeopardy like that."

"I know but-"

"That doesn't excuse you though. It takes two to tongue tango."

"Gross! Listen-"

"I just can't believe it! India-"

"Goddamnit Ozzy! Stop interrupting me and let me speak!" My fingers were numb with my stressful fidgeting with the soft cord wrapped around my waist. "I don't need to be told that I'm an idiot. I realise that. I need you to tell me what to do."