[Scene Sixteen]

I woke with Harry's breath whispering through my hair and my naked body entwined with his- breasts pushed against his chest, legs tangled together, his curls winded around my fingers. It felt like a dream; like heaven on earth.

Slowly, I studied Harry's sleeping face, running my eyes over every inch of his being and wondering how in earth this human was lying next to me. Every few seconds he would emit a snore, causing a smile to spread over my face.

"You creep," Harry grumbled, his coarse morning voice raising goosebumps on my body- goosebumps I was sure he could feel due to our position. "I can feel you staring."

"And I can feel you." I said brazenly, pushing my pelvis into his so that his morning hard on pressed against my ready core. Instantly Harry's eyes flicked open and his mouth was crushed against mine.

Half an hour later we pulled apart and breathed as separate bodies instead of one. I snuggled back up to Harry, missing his skin against mine as soon as we'd parted.

Harry buried his face in my hair, lips gently resting on my forehead, seemingly exhausted by our tryst. I wrapped a thigh around his waist so that every inch of my being was pressed against him.

"You keep moving around like that and we're going to have to go another round," He murmured against my forehead. Both he and I were exhausted after our respective, explosive orgasms, so I doubted we would be going again for a little while.

I didn't reply, instead reaching up and pressing a kiss to his addictive lips. His hand moved to weave his fingers into my hair and he slipped his tongue into my mouth. Then, reluctantly I rolled away, ripping my body away from his like a band-aid.

"Hey, where do you think you're going?" Harry pouted, propping himself up with his elbows so that his eyes could rake my naked body. "I wasn't finished."

"I can't spend all day in bed with you, however much I want to." I pulled one of Harry's shirts over my body and tied my bed hair back into a ponytail. "My family are going to freak out if they find my hotel room empty."

"But I wanted to spend the day with you," Harry frowned, his mouth not looking right when not pulled up into his usual smile. I clambered over the sheets to straddle him and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

"They're flying back this afternoon, so you can have me all to yourself after that." I said, watching as his small frown righted itself into Harry's typical grin.

"Can we go out tonight? There's somewhere I wanna take you."

/

I dropped off Mum, Diego and Ozzy at the airport, saying goodbye through tears. Their stay had been short but had reminded me of how much I loved them and their company. I knew that I would miss them even more after being separated for the second time. 

I hugged Mum and Diego but when it came to saying goodbye to Ozzy, I pulled him a bit further away.

"Don't tell them," I jerked my head towards the others. "But I'm gonna miss you most."

"I'm gonna miss you too pumpkin," He replied, pulling me into a tight hug. I breathed in his familiar smell of tobacco and cigarette smoke. 

"I'll call you in a couple of days," I said then leant into his ear, lowering my voice to a whisper, "and I think that maybe you should talk to Dad."

Ozzy's relationship with Dad had always been rocky, especially as puberty and rebellion blossomed within him. When he left it was the cherry on top of the cake- Ozzy had vowed never to forgive him. 

But if I had found it in my heart to forgive him, maybe Ozzy could too. 

"We'll see," Ozzy said. That was better than a straight up no, so I squeezed him tightly, my tears staining his shirt.