[Scene Twenty-Four]

When we finally parted, reluctantly may I add, it was to the cheers of the cast and crew. It seemed that we had been obliviously putting on a show for them and many had been rooting for us to get back together after the fleeting romance we'd had during filming. 

Journalists were going crazy trying to get Harry and I's attention, waving and screaming at us. Harry had been private about his love life for years; this was the first time he'd publicly showed affection with a girlfriend. 

"They're never going to leave you alone now," Harry said, running an eye over the crowd of press. I leant into him, inhaling that familiar Harry smell that I had missed so much. 

"I don't mind," I said truthfully. "It's a small price to pay to have you."

Harry's lips turned up into a smile and he planted another small kiss on my mouth. Almost instantaneously the cameras began to flash again.

There was a small cough from behind Harry. When he moved I saw it was Anne and Gemma- his mum and sister. They were both giving him a reproving look and when he didn't move from his still-dazed state, Gemma's high-heeled foot kicked Harry's ankle. 

"Ow! Wh-"

"Introduce us you goof," She said, rolling her eyes and sending me a look that clearly said, your boyfriend and my brother is an idiot.

"Oh, yeah of course!" Harry said, shaking his head and chuckling a little to himself. "Gemma, Mum, this is India- the girl I'm completely in love with."

"Nice to finally meet you," Anne said, reaching out to enfold me in a hug. Immediately, I felt comfortable in her presence. She seemed to emit motherliness and safety in waves that calmed every piece of nervousness in my body. 

"Yeah, you've been all he could talk about these past few months. It's nice to put a face to a name," Gemma said once Anne had released me, reaching out to wrap me in one of her own hugs. 

"It's great to meet you guys too," I said nervously. Harry's arm slid around my waist, his thumb rubbing calming circles on my hip. Instantaneously I felt more at ease. 

"Well, Mr Nolan's giving us all evil looks right now," Anne laughed. "I think we're holding up the premiere. Hopefully, we can have dinner sometime and talk some more."

"I'd really like that," I said genuinely. 

Anne and Gemma said their goodbyes and departed into the cinema while Harry and I stayed back with the rest of the cast, who were taking photos. 

"I better go with them actually, I'm not part of the cast," I said, unhooking Harry's arm from my waist. But he refused to let me go, reeling me back into his chest until we were once again in an embrace. 

"Harry-" I protested, my voice muffled against his shirt-covered chest. 

"I know this is a bit overdue, but will you be my date?" He asked, such a sweetness in his eyes that I couldn't resist giving him a quick peck on the lips. 

"Of course Harry," I replied. "But are you sure? I mean you've never gone public with any of your girlfriends and-"

"I didn't love any of them," He said frankly. "I thought I loved them, but I didn't. I don't think I've ever fallen in love until you, Inds."

"So you don't mind being public about us?" I said, knowing that Harry was a very private person. 

"They would have found out eventually," He shrugged, his hand running up and down my arm absentmindedly. "And I don't want our whole relationship to have to be secretive. I don't want to be stressed about the press all the time. If I want to kiss you, I want to be able to kiss you, no matter where we are."