4

Selena's POV

"JUSTIN CAN YOU TAKE CARE OF THE BABY TODAY IM GOING OUT WITH FRIENDS" i shout cooking our usual breakfast, omelette.

"sush baby dont have to shout" i hear his raspy voice behind me kissing down my neck making me smile.

"sorry" i apoligize hearing him chuckle resting his head on my shoulder while holding me tight in his arms that were wrapped around me.

"but yeah i can take care of Angela" he says kissing my cheek which soon turns bright red... Jesus the effects this boy has on me.

"thanks babe" i giggle feeling Justin's hand slap my butt which made me moan a little putting the omelette on a plate than on the table as i wiggle out of his grip and sit infront of him.

"god damn babe this is so good" he says making me giggle as i  continue eating than stand up heading to the shower to get me cleaned.

"Babe are you done yet i need to pee?" Justin asks behind the locked  doors making me giggle as I slowly get out of the shower not  bothering to put a towel on as i open the doors seing Justin's eyes pop out of his skull.

"holy fucking shit now im just gonna grow hard" he says making me giggle as i turn around walking to the shower hearing him walk in slamming the door shut before joining me turning me roughly around so i was face to face to him looking into his lust full eyes.

"what happened to "i have to pee"?" i asked smirking seeing him roll his eyes pulling me so close that my boobs were pressed against his bare hard chest.

"screw that i have a problem now you need to help me with" he says with his lust husky voice which honestly turned me on.... i mean who wouldnt get turned on by it?

"mmm and if i dont?" i asked sexually my hands slowly sliding down his abs making him growl in frustration.

"than you baby shall be punished" he says winking at me which made me bite on my bottom lip before i feel his lips press against mine and i start grinding up against him hearing him groan.

"oh god" he groans spanking me which made me moan but before we could go any further Angela started crying making Justin groan in annoyence.

"damn baby cockblocker" he curses making me giggle pecking his lips before walking out of the shower this time wrapping a towel around my body as i hurried to Angela picking her up and rocking her trying to calm her down.

"shhh baby its okay mommy is here" i tell her kissing her head which odly made her calm down and when she finally stopped crying i put her in the crip and started hearing groans.

"oh god baby yeah like that" Justin groans making me giggle biting on my lower lip as i slowly walked in the bathroom sneaking in so he couldnt hear me than opening the Fold seeing Justin with his cock in his hand turn to me.

"mm so your that horny huh?" i asked seing him smirk and wink at me not stopping what he was doing.

"yup" he says  groaning a little which made me shake my head as i dropped the towel and right there and than he shot his cum which surprisingly landed on my boobs a little reminded i wasnt that close to him.