13

Selena's POV

I wake up slowly seeing no Justin by my side which was good cuz i knew i had made him sleep on the couch i didnt want him near me. Reaching for my phone it read 3:30 am. For some reason i felt wet down there which was really unusual.

"what the fuck?" i asked putting the lights on screaming once i move the sheet seeing blood everywhere i start to scream loudly and cry. Not long took it for Justin to burst throught the doors.

"Selena" he shouts than spots the blood and gets beside me holding me close to him as i cry on his shoulder.

"Justin i dont know what happened whats going on?"i asked crying as Justin held me tight in his arms and rubbed my back. All of a sudden i could feel this massive pain in my stomach like someone was stabbing it over and over which made me scream in pain.

"AHH JUSTIN" i scream pulling back grabbing his arm digging my nails in it as i scream and cry st the same time.

"the fuck is happening?" he asks panicking just as scared as me.

"Justin this hurts so much make it stop make it stooooopp" i scream crying as he holds my hand than wiggles out of my grip and gets to the other side picking me up bridal style.

"im taking you to the hospital" he says walking downstairs outside and puts me in the car than drives off as fast as he could while i kept screaming and crying in pain. it was unbearable it felt so much worse than the heart break it felt like i was gonna die any minute like someone stabbed me over and over again in the stomach while i cry and scream.

Justin's POV

It all happened so god damn fast first i was sleeping on the couch and next thing i know Selena was screaming and i immediatly ran up to our room.

"i need help please ! shes bleeding!" i shout once we were in the hospital and again Selena screams and doctors or nurses came rushing towards her making me put her on a bed as they moved her and i followed holding her hand feeling her squeeze it.

"baby its gonna be okay im SO sorry i made a god damn big mistake and i shouldnt have done it i should have told you im sorry" i said tears going down my eyes seeing her half smile weakly at me, her face turning pale as she screams in pain again.

"i love you" she says before they push me away cuz i couldnt get in there with her. I was left there alone while they took the love of my life away to a room. I dont know what the fuck was happening but i couldnt stop crying. I waited in the waiting room calling my mom telling her about what happened and told her to babysit Angela while we were in the hospital than i called Selena's family who couldnt come cuz they were in Texas so it was just me waiting for my baby.