14

Justin's POV

10 hours i have waited but no news... none at all. I have waited this whole time while crying from time to time and angry some time but most of all worried and scared. I know i made a mistake but please dont let this be one of God's punishment to take the love of my life away from me.

"whose here for Selena Marie Gomez?" a doctors voice said making me jump out of my seat rushing towards him.

"i am what happened doc is she okay?" i asked worried as hell seeing him let out a Sight like there were bad news.

"shes fine but the baby fortunately is gone" he says my eyes widening in shock tears going down my cheeks.

"no no no come on" i said i say pulling my hair backing away a little.

"you can see miss Gomez tho shes in room 214" he says and right away i run to her. Once i found the room i rush inside seeing her lay on one of her sides crying... they told her.

"Selena" i said softly walking closer to her seeing her look at me tears streaming down her face making my heart drop i hate seeing her cry.

"Justin the baby.... its gone i cant believe it" she says crying as i nod sitting down beside her pulling her in my arms as she lays in my lap crying while i brush her hair with my fingers.

"The baby was a boy Justin but now .... hes dead he wasnt even born yet and he died" she said her voice cracking as she cried and soon tears filled up my eyes. My baby boy died.

"shh baby we'll get through this together" i said softly as she cried than sat up hugging me tightly before pressing her lips on mine and of course i kiss her back while cubbing her face stroaking her cheeks with my thumb.

"I love you " she says my heart beating faster just by those words leaving her soft lips.

"i love you so much" i told her seeing her smile as i dry her tears away and hug her again kissing her head while inhaling her sent which smelled the most amazing smell there is.

Selena's POV

I cant deal with this. I dont understand how Justin is so calm about this all thing but me i cry almost every night like a little .... baby.

"Selena its gonna be fine i promise you we'll get through this" he says holding me in his warm arms as i cry holding on to his strong arms not wanting him to ever let me go.

"promise me you wont let me go?" i asked looking at him seeing him shocked at what i had just said.

"Selena i wouldnt let you go even if i had amnesia and thats a promise" he says making me half smile as i press my lips against his feeling him kiss back than we pull away and i quietly fall a sleep in his warm arms that were wrapped around me tight and strong.