12

Selena's POV

4 months and i was staring to show luckly Justin was dumb enough not to notice since i wore that kind of shirts that didnt show off my belly. I pray to god he wont notice any time soon cuz knowing  hes the father i dont want him near the baby.

"Selena ?" i hear a knock on the door on the bathroom, i wasnt wearing anything and i was looking at the belly in the mirror rubbing it a little.

"go away!" i shout forgetting i forgot to lock the door so soon enough the door swings open and Justin sees me his eyes widen and his jaw drops.

"Justin!" i shout turning around seeing him check me out confused staring right at my belly which made me kinda insecure about it.

"your pregnant?" he asks looking like he was about to explode any second now. I dont know what he was gonna do and for a slight second i thought what if he would hit me but the thought soon faded away.

"YES OKAY I AM BUT I DIDNT WANNA TELL YOU CUZ I DONT WANT YOU NEAR IT!" i shout glaring at him luckly Angela was visiting her grandparents so she wasnt here to hear her parents fight.

"What the fuck SELENA why the fuck not what did i do?!" he shouts back almost making me wanna laugh at his stupidity.

"YOU CHEATED YOU BASTARD!" i shout tears filling up my eyes as his eyes soften and soon he turns back to being shocked.

"yeah i know about that and how?! well how lucky i was enough to see you talk to a blonde slut on the playground while i was having a day with my little baby" i said crossing my arms over my boobs both me and Justin forgetting i was completly naked.

"Selena I -

"dont you dare say your sorry" i glared at him pushing him out of the bathroom seeing him just stare.

"dont even talk to me" i said before slamming the doors at him ans this time locking it before sliding down the door slowly and i burst out in tears looking down at my belly, rubbing it.

"how Am i gonna take care of two kids huh?" i asked the little baby in my stomach feeling it kick which made me smile for a moment than i go back to crying leaning my head against the door.

"Selena please open the door and let me explain" Justin says behind the door but i didnt even wanna talk to him yet along see him.

"leave me alone Justin" i said my heart breaking as i say his name... It was stupid of me to think i was special. He cheated on Hailey with me why wouldnt he cheat on me with someone else. God i feel so stupid and worthless. I never should have fall for Justin and i never should have fucked him, i wish i never met him for that matter.