10

Selena's POV

"weeee" i say pushing my little baby in the swing seeing her smile and giggle the most adorable smile i have ever seen in my life.

"dada" i hear her say my eyes widen as my mouth spreads into a huge smile. my baby just said her first word!

"Angela you just said your first word oh my gosh" i smile almost tearing up as i pick her up seeing her smile and point making me kinda confused but it goes away when i see Justin talking to some girl.

"oh thats Why you said Dada good girl" i smiled kissing her head making her giggle again but this time i dont smile i got really nervous and scared. what was going on? why was he talking to that girl?

"mama" Angela says making me smile again as i pick her up holding her in my arms as she hugs me tightly while i continue to stare at Justin and the blonde.

"why are you even with Selena shes a slut besides i bet her vagina looks like sag or something disgusting after giving birth " the blonde said touching Justin's chest which he doesnt even do anything about. Maybe i should never been with Justin... he cheated on Hailey why wouldnt he cheat on me?

"come on babygirl we should go now" i told my little baby taking our stuff about to walk away but i turn around looking at him for the last time.

"Brooke dont" he said which honestly made me feel a little better but still i was really nervous and suspicious about this whole thing. Why wouldnt he just tell me he was meeting her or something maybe i would have understood.

"oh come on baby we have done if before why not again?" she asks him my eyes widening. When was this?

"no that happened and it was a mistake besides i was drunk" he says his voice getting more aggressive making me kinda scared and nervous.

"but you still cheated you fucked me while your precious Selena was at her house not even having a god damn clue nor does she still" the blonde said and thats it i couldnt listen anymore so i walked away with Angela i walked to our house and when i got there and put her to bed.

"how could he?" i ask myself feeling kinda weird in my stomach making me confused as i run up to the bathroom puking.

"SELENA ? im home where are you?" his voice echoes through the house. I wanted to tell him to go away to leave me alone but i couldnt i was to busy puking and feeling like shit.

"Selena baby you ok?" he asks his hand on my back but i shake it off not wanting his dirty ass fingers even near My body.

"im fine" i lied whiping the puke off from the corner of my mouth as i sit down on my feet feeling kinda light headed. Whats going on with me?