16

Justin's POV

Next morning takes over and my eyes slowly open seeing no Selena beside me which made me panick for a moment.

"Selena!" i shout sitting up worried about her. Did she just leave or something.

"In the bathroom" she shouts making me sigh in relieve. God for a moment i thought she had done something or went somewhere.

"did you just wake up ?" i asked now standing infront of the bathroom door trying to hear on whats she was doing but i couldnt i only could hear the water run out of the sink.

"ehm yeah" she says like she was unsure. Was she lying to me ?

"what are you doing in there?" i asked curiously hearing her drop something but i couldnt tell what it was.

"just ehm getting ready to drive Angela to pre school" she says and i nod even tho i knew she couldnt see me.. i wasnt really sure if she was lying or not this time but i pray to god she wasnt.

"Can you hurry i kinda need to pee" i said hearing her giggle and damn i missed those sweet giggles of hers.

"yeah ill try baby hold on" she says my heart fluttering and i cant help but to smile hearing her call me baby.  Soon enough she comes out fully maked up and dressed with a smile on her face , if it was a fake one it looked like a real one and she was getting pretty damn good at hiding and pretending everything was fine.

"theree you go babe" she smiles pecking my lips as i walk inside trying to find out if she really was getting ready and as far as i could tell she was so i didnt bother and just closed the doors to take a piss.

Selena's POV

Letting out a sigh i could feel the guilt build up for lying to Justin. I knew he knew something was wrong but i manage to hide it. I slowly pull up my longe sleeves looking down at my new scars. All night i have been up drinking monster cuz i knew if i fell a sleep memories would hunt me and depression too ofc i couldnt let that happened so i stayed up all night.

"babe did you eat anything ?" Justin asks once he comes out of the bathroom turning me around luckly i was quick enough to pull down my sleeves so he wouldnt notice.

"yeah ofc ", i smiled obviously lying, i was starving but i had to try hold my stomach in so it wouldnt make noises and blow my cover.

"alright than you know i can just take Angela to pre school if you want " he says looking right into my eyes.

"really ? thank you im kinda tired and i was thinking of visiting friends i dont know" i lied seeing him smile as he pecks my lips.

"than ill take her baby and you can stay here rest or call your friends over" he says pecking my lips again as i smile seeing him leave with little Angela.

"bye mommy" she waves making me smile and heat me up inside as i wave back.

"bye babygirl have fun" i shout seeing her giggle holding her daddy's hand while getting in the car and right when they left i let out the breath i had been holding and my stomach started making noises.

slowly i start walking around the house thinking about all that has happened and how me and Justin started. We fell for each other at the wrong time.

"god im a bitch" i tell myself even tho i already knew as i walked to the bathroom grabbing the razor again and sliding it over my skin as i whine in pain seeing the blood gush out of the little scar.