6

Justin's POV

"fuck" i curse rushing towards Selena's body laying there and of all times Angela had to start crying almost like she knew Selena blacked out.

"Selena please" i begged grabbing my phone calling the ambulance hoping badly she would just wake up.

"baby wake up im begging you im so sorry ill explain everything just wake up" i beg her as the men carry her to the ambulance and of course i went with them thankfully my parents werent that far away so Angela had to stay with them.

-----

2 hours later and still no sign of the doctors. ugh im just so fucking nervous ... what if she dies? the fight will be the last thing i ever said to her ... the last thing she would have remembered.

"Anyone here for ms. Gomez" i hear someone call making me instantly pop up out of my chair walking towards the doctors.

"please tell me shes okay doc?" i asked nervous and shaken up.

"actually she is but shes suffering f-

i didnt even let him finish i rushed to her room bursting in seeing her sleep peacfully in the bed making me smile and sigh in releaf.

"c can you stop staring at me ?" she suddenly spoke making me chuckle as i walked closer to her.

"sorry babe just was so worried about you" i said about to grab her hand but she flinches back. probably still mad at me.

"ehm... excuse me but ... who are you?" she asks my heart dropping at those words excaping her soft looking lips.

"Y .. what... Selena... im your fiance" i said seeing her look at me both confused and scared.

"i ehm dont remember that" she says my heart broken into million pieces. FUCK. I could just feel myself getting angrier at myself ... how could i be so stupid ....this is all my fault.

"i im sorry i just i " i said shocked backing away seeing her look at me with those beautiful eyes with compassion.