9

Selena's POV

* beeb beeb beeb*

"ugh turn it off Justin" i groan turning the other side feeling his arms tighten around me both of us groaning.

"mmm cant you do it?" he asks making me giggle half a sleep but soon wake up hiting the snooze button but sit up letting out a sigh as i get on top on Justin kissing down his chest.

"mm Sel not now" he says making me giggle sucking his neck hearing him growl which kinda turned me on that is if i could even feel my pussy after last night.

"god baby" he says as i lay back down hearing Him groan.

"inma take a shower before picking up our baby" i said smiling standing up but as soon as my feet touch the ground and im about to walk i fall down on the floor hearing Justin chuckle.

"having trouble there baby?" Justin asks me making me roll my eyes annoyed of him being a dickhead.

"shut up im sore just... can you help me ?" i asked seeing him stand up getting infront of me grabbing me and carrying me bridal style to the bathroom.

"thank you baby" i giggle seeing him smirk putting me in the bathtub since i could barely walk filling the bathtub with water helping me wash.

------

"theres my babygirl" i smile taking Angela of Patties arms making my heart melt seeing my baby smile and laugh that adorable baby laugh.

"i missed you" i smile kissing her forhead hearing her laugh again reaching for Daddy making me giggle as i hand Justin her seeing him smile

"thanks for taking care of her Pattie i owe you one" i said sseing her smile.

"no sense shes my grand child whatever you need help with im here to help" she says making me smile hugging her as we say goodbye and get to the car driving to the park.