7

Justin's POV

"here to pick up Angela" i smirked to my parents seeing them smile awkwardly. 2 months ago 2 months have past since Selena remembered me since we were madly in love.

"actuallt hun Selena already came and picked her up" my mom said my eyes widening. wait what?! i thought she didnt remember.

"wait didnt she lost her memory?" i asked seeing my mom half smile which made me think Selena told her something.

"she kinda told me she got all her memory's back but she didnt wanna talk to you so she thought it would be best you not knowing she rememberes" She said my eyes widening even more.

"oh wow so she just doesnt want me to talk to her yeah okay guess i kinda deserve it tho" i said letting out a sigh.

"thanks anyway mom wait do you know where she is?" i asked mom shaking her head making me groan getting in my car driving off to my house and when i got in there to my surprise i got greated by a dog licking me.

"wow wow wow hey there buddy" i chuckled getting lower petting him making me smile.

"sorry sorry im sorry thats my fault" Selena's angelic voice spoke i had almost forgotten of how her voice sounded and how she looked.

"itsfine you ...got a dog?" i asked confused seeing Selena smile and nod blushing a little which honestly looked so adorable.

"yeah i just i thought it would chear me up it actually did" she says and i nod slowly looking into her beautiful eyes.

"well how are you? or dont you remember me and want me to get out?" i asked chuckling a little seeing her roll her eyes playfully.

"oh i remember you i just needed a little space im sorry look i shouldnt have started a fight what you did was probably really importand" she says making me half smile as i rush up to her hugging her tight feeling her hug me back.

"god i missed you" i said hearing her giggle a little pulling back looking into my eyes.

"i missed you too Justin" she says making me wanna burst in happiness i just wanted to hold her and never let her go. Before i could even react she cubs my face and presses her lips against mine making me smile as i kiss back in hunger til we were stopped with Angelas loud screaming making Selena giggle.

"god damn this baby" i said hearing her giggle again as she walks to the kitchen where Angela was and starts sushing her probably rocking her back and forth.