11

A/ N havent updated in a while on this book sorry promise ill update it more 😊 hope you like it tbh i think it sucks but ....

Selena's POV

2 weeks passed by and i havent felt better plus im late on my period so i know what this means i just havent told Justin and im not planing on telling him.

"here baby drink a little water" he says handing me a glass of water as i sit up taking a sip before putting it on the nightstand and let out a sigh wanting to cry my eyes out right now. Everytime i looked at him my heart was being ripped apart i couldnt help but to imagine him fucking another girl.

"thank you" i said lightly smiling as he nods and smiles licking his lower lip as he lets out a sigh like there was something he was hiding and i knew he was. How could he even do this to me? Maybe thats where he was when he left the baby all alone.... he wasnt out with the guys he was out with a slut.

"whats going on Sel?" he asks sitting down beside me and looks right in my eyes like hes reading my mind.

"nothing im just sick Justin dont worry about it" i said fake smiling praying to god he wouldnt notice and that he wouldnt notice that i know about his little secret.

"you sure ? you look a little down" he says about to touch me but i flinch back again not wanting his dirty hands to touch my body and i think he noticed this time that i didnt want him to touch me.

"im fine Justin im just sick and i dont want you to catch it" i said nervously feeling my heart beat a little faster that is if i had any heart left.

"Selena im not gonna catch it by touching you tell me whats going on" he says looking at me like he knew i was hiding something.

"nothing Justin goood Just stop!" i shout standing up feeling myself go dizzy but i ignore it and run to the bathroom puking again.

"Selena" Justin says softly behind me making me wanna slap him for still having me wrapped around his god damn finger.

"dont just dont im not in the mood for this i dont even wanna bother" i said walking out to the kitchen grabbing a piece of chocolate as i sat down on the couch turning the Tv on and ignored Justin standing and staring at me.

Justin's POV

I was getting worried. There is something shes not telling me and i need to know. Its like she hates me for some reason. It couldnt be cuz i cheated cuz she doesnt know about that.

"Selena please talk to me?" i begged but she didnt even talk she just ignored me and stared at the Tv screen. what the hell was going on with her? god damn it.