3

Dan: hey pkil

Phil: hello!

Dan: I rewlly nefd to talj to somebofy

Phil: of course (^∇^)what's on your mind?

Dan: i drsnk too muvh and im sad npw

Phil: should i call you?

Dan: yeah

--
Incoming call: Phil Lester: [ACCEPT]

"Hey Phil."

"Hey. What's up?" He spoke, and Dan could practically hear the frown in his voice, and see the concern placed onto his beautiful features that should never do anything but smile.

"I.. I d-drank a lot- I don't know what to d-do Phil." He slurred, the words coming out like vomit. He didn't have the conceits to think about what he was saying, the alcohol in his body taking away every bit of self control, buzzing through his body. It was supposed to help him take away the sadness, not envelope him in it further.

"Are you at home right now?"

"uh.. yeah." He spoke, looking around to make sure.

"Great. I want you to go to your bed, and lay down." He spoke slowly and articulately, making sure Dan could understand him perfectly even in his drunken state.

He heard Dan shuffling around, and what he assumed was Dan trying to get up the stairs. After some struggle, it sounded like he finally managed to do as Phil said. He held the phone up to his ear.

"Now what?" He spoke down the line.

"I'll talk to you until you fall asleep."

And they did, all night. The worst part though, was when Dan woke up without even knowing what he'd done last night. He never knew that he talked to Phil, he never knew that he told Phil all of his melancholy thoughts that he only kept to himself.

For Phil, even if he didn't know Dan's name, it made him feel warm and fuzzy when he heard Dan softly snoring after a lot of coaxing to try and go to sleep, and humming down the line. Phil went to bed happy.