14.

dans new vid. im deceased, goodbye.

"Dan?"

"P-Phil?"

-
Dan knew he shouldn't have done this. His heart was racing five times as fast, and he couldn't tell if it was from blood loss or anxiety. His breathing sped up, and he tried his best to make his words comprehensible.

"What's up?"

"I-I need h-h-help, please" Dan spoke, a crack in his voice that signified he was either crying already, or just about to, and Phil's heart broke as he remembered it happening in so many other phone calls with him.

Phil didn't know what to say though, if he should keep up his bad boy exterior or actually see what's up, because what if it's something fatal? What if Dan was being held hostage, or at gunpoint and Phil was the only person who could save him? What if h-

Phil chose the latter.

"Where are you?" He replied, the words dominant over Dan's soft voice,

"I'm home, p-please, there's s-s-so much blood," he cried down the line, and with each word Phil panicked more, running out of the house to where he remembered Dan's house being, driving his car as fast as he could.

-

Dan was on the floor in his room, the blood clots in the carpet were permanent and the thin body laying against the wall was unmistakable.

He looked dead.

Phil shook his body in panic, his body moving on its own demand. He shouldn't have let this happen, he should have known Dan wasn't okay.

"Dan, baby, are you okay?!" He asked, eyes blown wide as he ran across the room. Dan's eyes drowsily scanned him, glistening with fresh tears.

"No," He croaked out, voice thick. He looked so scared, and Phil's heart hurt from the sight.

Phil picked him up bridal style, setting him down in the bathroom. He wrapped up his arms as best he could, trying to keep them clean also. They weren't deep enough to kill him, just enough to make him sleepy from blood loss.

He slept for six hours.

When he woke up, he cried into Phil's arms for what seemed like forever. Phil had to assure him he was going to be okay, although Phil wasn't sure himself. He didn't knew where else, or if, Dan hurt himself in other areas, and he wasn't quite sure how to ask.

What would his girlfriend think of this?