7.

Phil gave Dan the beating of his life today. He told him to kill himself. Dan never said anything to Phil, not even when he was beating him senseless, because honestly if he said anything it'd be accompanied by tears. He'd never cry in front of Phil, he'd save it all for home. He just couldn't hold it in anymore.

Phil, meanwhile, was having the time of his life. He had no worries at all as he shamelessly sauntered home, leaving Dan unconcious on the pavement behind his school. The best thing about hurting Dan is that he never reall seemed to care, he never cried, never wimpered, so Phil figured that he wasn't really hurting anything, was he?

Calling: ?

Phil almost didn't pick it up, because unknown numbers are usually just people trying to sell things to him. He sighed, picking it up anyway.

"Hello?"

"Ph-Phil..?"

"Who's this?"

"Uh.. J-james." Phil's heart stopped, because he could've swore he heard that voice somewhere, but he just couldn't put a face to it.

"Oh my- sorry! I can't even put your name in as a contact because the number says unknown."

"It's f-fine, I- I'm just, h-having a hard time." He trailed off, his voice cracking. He wouldn't cry, he wouldn't.

"It's okay. You can cry, if you need to." Phil spoke softly, because he figured anything louder would crush Dan.

He cried.

He cried his eyes out, sobs wracking his body uncontrollably, because Phil, who'd called him ugly, useless, a mistake was calling him gorgeous and telling him he was worth it, and it was just so hard to listen to because he didn't know what words Phil had actually meant.

But of course, Phil thought he was a totally different person.