23.

filler ⭐️

Dan couldn't be more excited. He was smiling all through getting ready, which didn't take very long since Phil insisted he keep his hobbit hair. Dan had looked at him like he was crazy at first, but gave in after an intense stare down. It really did bother him, he stuck his hands in his hair every couple minutes, and constantly asked if Phil was sure he looked alright.

He was ecstatic, biting his lower lip and jumping around slightly. He changed into light blue (almost white) skinny jeans, a white t-shirt, and a pretty pastel pink cardigan. He asked Phil if he should wear something darker for the sake of not embarrassing Phil, but he'd just shook his head and told him he looked great in what he was wearing. Dan blushed.

"Are you sure I look okay?" He quizzed, looking up with unsure eyes. He didn't even know where Phil was taking him, how should he know what to wear? They could be going to the fanciest restaurant ever, and he'd be wearing his curly hair and a pink shirt. Maybe it was the nerves, but he felt like Phil was just staring at him the whole time.

"You look like an angel. Lets go," he complimented, spinning his keys around his finger. Dan smiled as roses bloomed in his cheeks, sprinting out the door with a grin across his cheeks. Phil followed, a fond smile creeping on his.

Dan was already in the passenger seat by time Phil walked out, a smile on his face and his hands on his cheeks, to hide the blush.