4.

[ref ref ref ref]

?: what's the meaning of life?

Phil: waffles

?: I just... I've been thinking, if we're all born to die, and we all die to live, what's the point in living life if it just contradicts?

Phil: Achieving your goals, maybe. We're surely all here for a reason, just think! Even if your life is completely pointless, you could raise someone who'll be in history, weather it be in five years or generations down the line.

?: I guess.

Phil: Hey, are you okay?

?: No.

Phil: What's wrong?

?: I feel so upset, I feel so gross, I just want to die. I see no point in living.

Phil: No... why would you say that?

?: I'm told everyday how ugly I am, Phil. I don't think you quite understand how much it hurts.

Phil: Who in the world would do that?! I'm sure you're absolutely gorgeous, admirer.

Dan's heart fluttered at the name. If only Phil knew.

?: I am not gorgeous. I am fat and ugly.

Phil: Please let me see you.

?: Why? What if you think I'm ugly, too?

Phil: It'll all be okay. You don't have to send a picture of your face, if you don't want.

it took him five minutes to work up the courage to send a simple mirror picture, without his face.

?: Image attached

When Phil opened the picture, he gasped. Whoever this was, they were too skinny to be healthy. Their legs were the size of some people's arms, and it killed him to know somebody so sweet would do this. He wasn't born yesterday, he knew that he wasn't just naturally skinny. Nobody is naturally that skinny.

?: Phil? Am I that bad?

Phil hadn't responded because he was too busy worrying. Upon realizing his mistake, he typed out a fast reply.

Phil: Do you have an eating disorder?