22.

He was nervous. He rubbed his fingers together and cracked his knuckles, thinking about what would be the best way to ask Dan on a date? He was clueless, because he wanted to do something special, but maybe he shouldn't.

His time was almost up though, because he was at Dan's door ready to knock. He wasn't wearing anything fancy, because that'd mean he'd have to give Dan time to dress up too, and he didn't want to wait around while being so nervous.

Gritting his teeth, he pulled through and let out three swift knocks. His breathing sped up, and while he kept his composure, he was freaking out like a schoolgirl around her crush. Though, he supposed that was pretty accurate to the situation. He wanted this date to go perfectly, and he knew what he was doing, he just hoped that it didn't fall apart.

It was 7:30PM, and he wanted to take Dan somewhere special. Not somewhere that would make him anxious, and feel like he needed to be mannerly the entire time, but somewhere that he would feel calm, maybe happy even. Phil had visited the place many times, thinking about everything and nothing at the same time, and hopefully it would bring the same serenity to Dan.

He heard clunking footsteps, then the door opened. Dan answered, presumably his mother was at work. He looked gorgeous though, hair in curly tufts around his ears, smiling up at Phil.

"Oh- Hi? You didn't say you were coming— I would've dressed better than this." He explained nonchalantly, motioning to the white t-shirt and grey sweatpants that pooled at the ankles. He looked fine, if he wanted to look nice, all he really needed to do was put bottoms on, probably. Phil hadn't seen his hair curly before (a blessing), and it really did suit his cute personality.

Phil looked him up and down, snickering at the much too long sweatpants that almost dragged behind him, but would probably fit Phil just fine. He shook his head, looking Dan in the eye.

"No, I guess I didn't say anything. Want to go on a date?" He asked, words coming out coolly. Dan looked star struck, eyes widening as his mouth hung open. Then it happened, his whole face was crinkled in the biggest smile ever, and he bent over slightly squealing. Phil really didn't expect him to get so excited, but nonetheless he was glad Dan was happy.

Dan looked up at him, arms pulled up to his chest suddenly clinging around Phil's neck.

"Of course I do!"