ice cream

*just so you all know, I didn't "steal" this. I posted it on my fan account @collarfullofjosh. Okay enjoy reading!
disclaimer: okay, I know Dan and Phil aren't the same age as each other, but in this they are. 25 years. Okay bye.

*20 years ago*
Dan and Phil walked down the sidewalk, parents all at the Howell household. The ice cream truck had come, and they let the two young boys go get some. They ended up getting two chocolates, and began to walk home. The man gave Dan a messy scoop, and it was beginning to drip. Halfway home, Dan's ice cream fell on the hot summer cement. Tears filled his eyes. "Please don't cry, Danny." Phil whispered, putting his arm around the other boy. "B-but my ice cream..." He cried and Phil pouted. "You can have mine." He handed him his ice cream. "Oh thank you so much, Phil!" He exclaimed as Phil blushed. "Anything for you, Dan." They walked hand in hand the rest of the way.

*2016*
"That was the first time we actually hung out." Phil said with a laugh. Dan giggled and licked the chocolate ice cream in his hands. "I can't believe it though, babe. We're married and now are actually on a real date. How time flies." Phil looked at Dan with his ocean eyes. "When you're having the most fun you've ever had."

its really short sorry