PARENT! PHAN I GUESS

so I wrote this a while ago and thought it was cute and a small filler because parent! phan is usually cringe but comment prompts if you would like because I have no life. :) -Sofia
triggers- none. self-doubt?

Phil's p.o.v
The cries were heard through out the apartment. "Not it!" I yelled as I heard Dan groan. "Fine. I hate you." I heard him creak down the hallway to Hazel's room. We literally just adopted her a few days ago and i haven't slept in days. I tried to go back to bed, but i couldn't. Dan usually doesn't take this long. It sounded like the crying had stopped, and he would usually be here by now. I was growing impatient minute by minute. I decided to get my lazy ass out of bed and get him. I walked into the pink room and saw him with his head on the cribs white wood. "Dan?" I asked as he lifted his head. His eyes looked tear stained and had bags underneath them. "Phil, I can't do this." He mumbled, collapsing into the light pink rug. "I suck at parenting. I can't do anything right." I sat down next to him and let him lay his head on mine. "Dan, don't ever think that. You're amazing at it. Look, she's asleep. I couldn't do that. She loves you." I saw him smile. "Really?" I stood up and grabbed his hand. "Really." We looked at the small baby and just smiled at each other. "She's so beautiful, babe." I said, kissing the side of his head. "She really is."