"did you have a good time"

prompt- dan and phil have been dating for a few months. one day dan goes out with louise for coffee and dan complains about his legs being sore, and louise obviously wants to know so she asks why and they both make eye contact and blush before she spits out her tea and screams "dID YOU TWO FUCK?"

louise's point of view

i walked down the cold london street. it was manageable, though. i was meeting up with dan at starbucks so we could plan for video ideas. i walked past the building's huge glass window and saw dan on his laptop. i tapped on the glass and he nearly spit his coffee out on the table. i made a silly face at him and he rolled his eyes. i walked to the door and noticed phil wasn't with him. the duo has been dating for a few months now and have been currently attached to the hip. i sat down across from dan and he smiled. "hello, love." he spoke, flashing his pearly white teeth. "hello! it's been forever! where's phil?" dan closed his laptop lid and handed me a tea. "didn't feel too great today, so he stayed at home." i pouted. "poor thing." dan sighed. "poor thing is right." dan put his notebook with notes and scribbles in front of me. "these are just some ideas." i scanned through his sloppy writing as i saw him groan and grab his ankle. i ignored it, and found a good idea dan wrote down. "how about cards against humanity on your channel and anonymous channel reviews on mine?" he nodded. "it's up to you," he groaned again. "fuck." he mumbled. "what's wrong?" i asked as dan took a sip of his coffee. "my legs are killing me." i stopped for a moment. if phil didn't feel well, and neither did dan, what did they do. it hit me. oh my god. would it be rude if i asked? he was about to say something and i cut him off. "did you two fuck?" i asked as dan's mouth dropped. "excuse me?" a few people around us started. "did you fuck phil?" dan laughed. "oh my god louise." i looked at him, confused. "well, obviously everyone know i'm a bottom." i gagged a little. "thanks for telling me." he rolled his eyes. "yesterday me and phil went to a trampoline park. i fell." i blushed. so many thoughts fluttered through my head. "did you have a good time?" 

this is v v short but i love louise -s