please don't jump (it's christmas)

this is v v short sorry but christmas is soon yayayay -s

prompt- it's christmas eve and phil isn't home yet. when he returns, he gives dan a special surprise, even if he's half asleep.

Christmas Eve in the Dan and Phil flat. 22:45 pm

Dan paced the floors of the flat. It was nearly midnight and Phil still wasn't home. He ;eft to pick some "last minute gifts" up at around 8:30. Dan tried calling thousands of times, but it automatically went to voicemail. Since Phil knew Dan was quite a worrier, he texted him "i'm okay" after every call. Dan had two hot chocolates sitting on the table with cookies he spent four hours baking, Love Actually waiting on the TV. Dan sighed. He paced a little more before his eyes started to bag, slowly becoming more tired each second coming. He sat on the couch and played the movie and shoved a cookie in his mouth. Phil's loss. He was only halfway through the movie before his eyes dropped and he dozed to sleep, cookie crumbs on his cheeks.

Christmas in the Dan and Phil flat. 1:24 am 

Phil walked in the door, Dan's christmas present in his arms. Well, a present for himself a little bit two. He put the small shibe puppy on the floor that he had to drive to Brighton to get. "Welcome home, Holly." Phil was going to let Dan name the adorable creature, but Phil chose the name of his childhood pet. He thought about Striker, but he didn't know how the internet would react to that. He looked over and saw the little pupper trying to get on the couch. "Hol, that's your daddy, Dan. Wanna say hi?" Phil looked at Dan, who looked a mess. He had cookie crumbs on his cheeks and chest, and a small trail of drool coming from the corner of his mouth. Phil lifted Holly on the couch, who climbed on Dan and sat on his stomach. She licked the crumbs on Dan's cheeks and Dan giggled. "Hey, Philly. Merry Christmas." He puckered his lips and waited for Phil to kiss him. Phil forgot how much of a deep sleeper Dan was. He wouldn't wake up if you stabbed him in the chest. He would laugh. "Hey, Danny. How about we go to our room?" He yawned. "That's not where I am?" Phil shut the TV off and laughed. "You're on the couch, sweetie." He smiled. "Can you carry me?" "No." "Why?" "You're 6'4." "No, I'm 25." "Jesus Christ." Dan wrapped his arms around Holly and licked his face. "Philly, take your coat off and carry me." Phil rolled his eyes and managed to get Dan into a bridal style position. Holly was trotting behind the boys, glaring at the surroundings of her new home. "Phil, I thought I saw a dog. Was I dreaming?" Phil bit his lip to hide his smile. "You'll have to wait until tomorrow morning?" Dan let out another giggle. "Did santa buy me a puppy?" Phil looked at the small dog behind them. "Maybe." He put Dan under the covers and lifted Holly into their bed. "Dude, I love Christmas." Phil looked a Dan, who was laying on his stomach. "Me too." Phil put his pajamas on and left momentarily to lock the house up. When he came back, Dan was hugging Holly to his chest again. "Hey, Philly! Look at this stuffed animal that looks like a shibe! It's warm! Did you get it?" Phil got in bed next to Dan. "I did." Dan let the dog go and grabbed onto Phil. He wrapped his limbs around Phil's, leaving Holly in front of Phil. He moved her to the middle of the bed. Phil kissed Dan's cheek before getting back in position. "Merry Christmas, Danny." He felt Dan kiss the back of his head. "Merry Christmas, Philly."

Christmas in the Dan and Phil flat. 10:32 am

"Hello, baby. Give Danny a kissy! Come one, sweetie!" Phil's eyes opened to see Dan holding the dog up in the air like a baby. "Phil! Look at this dog, oh my god! A shibe, hell, how long have I wanted one of these?" Phil smiled. "A long time." Dan giggled. "She wasn't here last night." Phil yawned. "I guess santa got it for you." Dan rolled his eyes. "Funny. Thank you so much, Phil." Dan kissed his cheek and continued to play with Holly. "Hey Dan, wanna start calling me Philly more often?" Dan shot Phil a confused look. "What do you mean? When was the last time I called you that-" Phil giggled. "I was sleep-talking again, was I?" Phil nodded. "You made me carry you to bed." Phil laughed. "Well, you didn't eat my christmas cookies." "I would of if you didn't eat them all." "Merry Christmas, you bastard." "Merry Christmas, Danny."