Unexpected Company

Peace and quiet... well, not really considering that you have your earphones in and laptop on your lap blasting 'Gasoline' by Halsey while slouching so far down on your bed you were almost breaking your back.

This wasn't so bad at all. You could do whatever you wanted without being disturbed by someone charging into your room before knocking and immediately storming out while leaving the door open by the tiniest crack.

Besides that, there was a little bit of a problem. Your music was so loud that you couldn't hear anything suspicious sounding. For example, the sound of your bedroom window being opened slowly from the other side of the room.

Suddenly the song ended and you were plunged into silence, but before the next song started you decided you needed to go to the toilet. Shoving your laptop off of your lap you pulled out your earphones and got off the bed gazing straight ahead across your bedroom, your eyes meeting nothing but darkness. "When did it get so late?" You asked nobody in particular.

Still blind, you tried to find the light switch along the wall by grazing your hand against it. Your hand connected with something soft, it felt like fabric. "What the?" you said feeling it a little bit more, gripping it between your hands and then tugging it.

Suddenly you felt a strong hand grab your waist and another pressing against your mouth. "mfff!!" your panicked muffles didn't travel anywhere, it was hopeless to make noise so you frantically kicked at the person in front of you hoping to hit something solid. You eventually did and jumped back smacking into the wardrobe behind you and collapsing onto the floor in pain.

Quickly you fumbled around the carpet looking for something to use as a weapon. Your hand hit something and instinctually you grabbed it, stood up and swung it around, again, hoping to hit something. It was still pitch black and you heard heavy footsteps stamp towards you so you swung faster whacking the person's throat in the process.

"AAHH" you heard from within the darkness followed by frantic coughing. Realising that your eyes had finally adjusted to the darkness, you rushed towards the opposite side of the room and hit the light switch, illuminating the room a bit too brightly. The only remaining noises in the room were your heavy, panicked breaths and the choking noises of the mysterious person in the middle of the floor.

"Who the hell are you?!" You said with tears forming in your eyes. You were scared; this had never happened before so you didn't know what to do. "What do you want from me?" But he didn't answer. Instead, he began to rise slowly from the floor clutching his throat. As you started to back away from him, he let out a deep sinister laugh that sent chills down your spine.

"What are you laughing at?" You asked, genuinely curious. Finally the word "you..." escaped from the figure's beaten throat. But before you could question him further, you felt the familiar feeling of two strong hands tightening around your body. One on your waist and one on your mouth.

You were too busy squirming and making muffled noises that you didn't realise that it wasn't a hand clamped over your mouth this time. In fact, it was a cloth instead. You suddenly felt the chemicals from the cloth sting your nose and seep down into your throat and lungs.

Your vision began to fade into darkness and you felt weak. It was as if the chemicals had sapped or absorbed all of the energy from your muscles. Your legs collapsed underneath you and the person holding you picked you up and slung you over his shoulder. As he did, you heard a fuzzy sounding voice in the background saying "Put her in the car, and be gentle."

(Okay so this is the bit where I will write multiple parts for this due to different people's biases in the group. So basically just choose the member you want for this part or read all of them if you want to see the differences)