Yoongi's Room (2) - Excuse Me?

You couldn't decide what to feel at that moment. It seemed to be a mixture between terror, thrill and amazement at the site of a beautiful, soft-faced man.

You couldn't see his face clearly but from what you could see, he had a softer cute face, black slightly messy hair and a small frame and chest, rising and falling due to his slow breathing. You caught sight of his cute nose and cheeks glistening a bit in the light. You frantically shook your head trying to snap out if the trance you were in. He was handsome though, you couldn't deny it but he is probably the one responsible for your kidnapping; you didn't have time to fall for him.

As you were staring at him falling back into your trance again, you noticed a faint smirk pull on the corner of his mouth. Your eyes widened as he sat upright and your heart pounded, yet again scared that you have been caught trying to escape. But surprisingly all he did was glance at you and say "Was the bed comfy enough?"

Shocked at his question your face grew red and hot and the only sound you could make was you stuttering. "You are in my room by the way. If you were wondering" he stated lazily gesturing to the whole room, his eyes slowly closing and his head tilted slightly, making the blue light compliment his face.

"Why am I here?" you finally managed to force the words out of your throat, eager for the answer. "haha, I'm not going to tell you" he chuckled and stood up, looking you up and down. Originally you saw him as a cute and pretty boy, until he opened his mouth that is. You suddenly realised that you were in your pyjamas which were not flattering at all. 

Your eyes pricked with tears at the sudden memory of your mum and the realisation of how she was going to react to her daughter not greeting her when she got back. "Hey, don't cry, okay? it will be fine." The man said with a partially concerned  look on his face. "You are obviously going to be staying here for a while. So you're going to have to get used to it."

"Excuse me?" You quickly try to find something else in the room to look at to distract you. You didn't care what it was, even the plain paintings on the wall would help. "Wait." you thought to yourself. The thought about your clothes suddenly came back. "I don't have any clothes though" you said still focusing on the paintings, avoiding eye contact. But then thought back to the reason why you were in your pyjamas. Your mother had left you alone at night, and then this happened.

His eyes followed yours and landed on the paintings depicting him and another girl standing next to him, obviously realising how shy you were. "Oh yeah, we share a wardrobe" He pointed at the white wardrobe next to the desk. " He stated. "What? That doesn't mean that....." You didn't like the idea of this at all; staying with him in a room that only has one bed. But then again, part of you kind of liked the idea of sleeping in the same bed as a handsome man. "No need to be rude about it. I'm not that bad." He said with a small smirk and laugh. "I beg to differ" you mumbled under your breath.

He let out a sigh and turned around allowing you to see his face clearly including his slightly oversized black jumper that made him look so huggable. Everything about him contrasted with his bedroom. However, he caught you staring. You gasped quietly and immediately turned around in embarrassment, gulping hard at the situation. A faint laugh was heard from behind you, followed by the sound of footsteps walking towards the wardrobe. "Don't be shy. I won't bite." You could practically hear the grin on his face when he said that. But as you gained trust in him, not to hurt you, you turned around to see him smirking at you while lifting the bottom of his black jumper. 

He laughed at your expression and pulled out a loose white shirt and underwear. "You might want to turn around...unless you want to see something that may scar you." He said which made you spin around and face the sofa again, blushing in the process. It was silent for a moment before you heard the shuffling of bed covers. "Safe now." That was your queue to turn around.

You couldn't help but feel slightly dizzy at the beautiful sight in front of you. You let out a sigh, caught up staring at The man's beautiful face under the soft blue light, laying on the bed and his head tilted and resting on his hand. "Come on." He said tiredly patting the spot beside him. He rolled his eyes and got up and pulled you over to the bed, making you face-plant into the pillow.

"Goodnight. I'll introduce you to the boys tomorrow." He said turning over away from you. "There's more of you?" You said with a horrified expression. He must of sensed your discomfort as he said "They are not that bad. In fact I'm not that bad either so shush and get some sleep" he said placing a finger in front of your face. You decided to obey him and turn your body away from him. Your eyes glanced at the door towards the end of the room "The door is locked by the way." his muffled voice only just being heard. And with that, you decided to obey him and turn your body away from him. Whether it was the aftereffect of the chemicals or you attempting to stay up later that evening, your eyes grew heavier by the second, lulling you into a deep sleep.