Jimin's Room (2) - Excuse Me?

You couldn't decide what to feel at that moment. It seemed to be a mixture between terror, thrill and amazement at the site of a beautiful, shirtless man.

He had a sharp jawline, silver hair and hard abs rising and falling due to his slow breathing. You caught sight of his arm muscles that were relaxed and glowing in the warm lighting. You frantically shook your head trying to snap out if the trance you were in. He was handsome though, you couldn't deny it but he is probably the one responsible of your kidnapping; you didn't have time to fall for him.

As you were staring at him falling back into your trance again, you noticed a faint smirk pull on the corner of his mouth. Your eyes widened as his eyes opened and your heart pounded, yet again scared that you have been caught trying to escape. But surprisingly all he did was shut his eyes again and say "what? Do you want to join or something?"

Shocked at his question your face grew red and hot and the only sound you could make was you stuttering. "Your in my room by the way. If you were wondering" he stated, his eyes still closed and head still tilted backwards and to the side a little bit making the light enhance his looks by 90%.

"Why am I here?" you finally managed to force the words out of your throat, eager for the answer. "haha, I'm not going to tell you" he chuckled and lifted his head up, looking you up and down, admiring your features. You suddenly realised that you were in your pyjamas which were not flattering at all. But then thought back to the reason why you were in your pyjamas. Your mother had left you alone at night, and then this happened.

Your eyes pricked with tears at the sudden memory of your mother and the realisation of how she was going to react to her daughter not greeting her when she got back. "Hey, don't cry, okay? It will be fine." He said with the most careless look on his face. "You are obviously going to be staying here for a while. So you're going to have to get used to it... sorry" He shrugged.

"Excuse me?" You quickly try to find something else in the room to look at to distract you. You didn't care what it was, even the dark oak wardrobe would help. "Wait." you thought to yourself. Bringing the thought about your clothes back. "I don't have any clothes though," you said still staring at the wardrobe avoiding eye contact.

The man's eyes followed yours and landed on the wardrobe as well. "Oh yeah, we share a wardrobe." He smirked as if he was proud of the reaction he got out of you. "What? That doesn't mean that....." You didn't like the idea of this at all. Staying with him in a room that only has one bed. But then again, part of you kind of liked the idea of sleeping in the same bed as a handsome man. "No need to be rude about it. I'm not that bad." He said with a small laugh. "I beg to differ" you mumbled under your breath.

He let out a sigh and pulled himself up, water rolling off of his abs and arms. You gasped quietly and immediately turned around in embarrassment, gulping hard at what you just saw. A faint laugh was heard from behind you followed by the sound of a towel being flicked in the air. "Don't be shy. I won't bite." You could practically hear the grin on his face when he said that. But as you gained trust in him to not hurt you, you turned around to see him smirking at you while drying his hair with the towel.

He laughed at your expression and walked over to the wardrobe pulling out a loose white tank top and underwear. "You might want to turn around...unless you want to see something that may scar you." He said which made you spin around and face the wall, blushing in the process. It was silent for a moment before you heard the shuffling of bed covers. "Safe now." That was your queue to turn around.

You couldn't help but feel slightly dizzy at the beautiful sight in front of you. You let out a sigh, staring, captivated at your kidnapper laying on the bed, his head tilted resting on his hand. "Bedtime!" He said cheerfully patting the spot beside him. With a bright eye smile, he got up and pulled you over to the bed, making you face-plant into the pillow.

A giggle was heard from beside you and a hand ruffled your hair. "Goodnight. I'll introduce you to the boys tomorrow." He said turning over away from you. "There's more of you?" You said with a horrified expression. He must have sensed your discomfort as he said "They are not that bad. In fact, I'm not that bad either so shush and get some sleep" Your eyes glanced at the door towards the end of the room "The door is locked by the way." his muffled voice only just being heard. And with that, you decided to obey him and turn your body away from him. Whether it was the aftereffect of the chemicals or you attempting to stay up later that evening, your eyes grew heavier by the second, lulling you into a deep sleep.