Jungkook - Bathtime

You were still sleeping soundly when someone entered the room, barely aware of your surroundings. It was Jungkook, the "tease", you had named him secretly, because of the first encounter with him where he had his shirt slightly open. You realised that he barely spoke and was rather mysterious. You weren't too sure if you liked it or not yet.

Jungkook saw you sleeping and smirked mischievously, looking you up and down while getting an idea that couldn't have been good. He slowly strolled over to you and leaned down in front of your face. "Hello." The idea he had previously, came to life as he pulled off his shirt and trousers, keeping his underwear on. The water rose a bit and sloshed onto your neck as he got in opposite you, waking you up a bit.

"AAAAHHHH Jungkook!!!" You screamed and splashed water into his face and frantically tried to cover yourself up. He simply chuckled amused as you curled up and squinted your eyes. "What's wrong?" He said teasingly, with a soft voice. You suddenly felt his body move towards you and lean over you, his arms leaning on either side of the bath, making you freeze. You breathed heavily but managed to splash water in his face and push at his chest in order to put some distance between you two.

"Why are you here?" You asked, looking him in the eye, avoiding looking anywhere else that might scar you. "Just needed to tell you that the boys and I are going out for a bit, so you'll be here alone." He said quietly and calmly. Your eyes widened in surprise, fear and excitement. You might be able to escape. "Don't even think about it. Escaping that is. You can look around the house if you need to, but keep in mind that we do have security cameras and alarms, and there are still consequences involved." You simply nodded, hardly listening to what he was saying but pretending to acknowledge him. You were too caught up in the fact that you have a chance to look around and find an escape route or something.

He let out a sigh which snapped you out of your dream world, realising that Jungkook was getting up and out of the water, causing you to slap your hands over your eyes in panic before you got scarred.

"Safe." He said cheekily while wrapping a white robe around himself, smiling proudly at the situation, and walking towards the door. "Don't forget the consequences, yes?" You nodded again in response looking down at the floor, still trying to hide your body from him.

"Okay, behave yourself when we are gone." He said jokingly. Halfway out of the door he stopped, leaned back in and winked and smiled at you before leaving, the door closing tightly behind him. You slowly leaned back, sinking your weight into the bath as you let out a deep sigh of relief. You couldn't wait to see the secrets this house holds.