Inner Demons

"Do it."
"Remember what I told you. They will mess with your head. It's always good to take a risk."

Those phrases and words kept repeating inside of your head, overwhelming you to the point of tears. But you still kept a firm grip on your knife and a steady glare on jimin. "(Y/N) please you don't have to do this, you have full control over yourself." V stuttered.

But see that was the thing. You didn't have full control over your body, and you didn't know why. They're just voices it's not like she's physically stopping me from putting the knife down. So you tried. Buuuttt it didn't work. Instead your arm cramped and was forced forward, the knife flying from your hands.

You clenched your eyes closed for a while, not wanting to see the damage you have done. A choking sound was heard in the distance as if someone was choking on the blood in they're throat. The wind carried nothing but silence for a while until the sound of a body slamming against the ground in front of you made you jump.

The smell of blood lingered and you opened your eyes to see a whole freaking plot twist of a situation. Ahead of you, still in front of the target, was jimin. Your eyes widened as you saw that jimin wasn't the one who was hurt. In fact it was Unji. She was the one drowning in her own blood on the floor in front of you.

You looked around to see what had happened. Your eyes met with jimin and beside him was a knife in the target, the one you threw. But then if that was your's then what's the one in Unji's back?

You looked down at Unji, who had stopped moving. Slowly your eyes dragged upwards to see Namjoon with bloody hands held out in front of him. "W-what? S-she was your-" Namjoon glared up at you and stepped over Unji to stand in front of you. He shook his finger in front of you to shush you. "She was pissing me off." He said with a frown and continued to walk, leaving his own girlfriend lying on the floor, dead.

The rest of the boys remained silent until Namjoon called from inside the house, the rest of the boys following him. You stood there, silent, staring down at the dead body of a crazy psycho girl.

No. You needed her. You wanted to question her. Why was she scared of you? How does she know you? What are the boys keeping from you? Finally the last question you wanted to ask was, why did you physically have no control over your body for a moment? What was that? Who was that? "(Y/N)! Come down, it's time to clean up." Said a voice from the house.

Slowly you backed up, your eyes not leaving the dead body. Finally you reached the hatch and took one last look at the girl, and began to descend down the ladder. "Are you guys not gonna clean the bo-" you were stopped. You noticed the lights in the hallway flickering, as they eventually blacked out. At the very end of the dark corridor was a figure.

It definitely didn't look like any of the boys. It was leaner, slimmer, more feminine and was holding chains. Slowly the figure walked towards you, the cold steel of the chains scraping against the ground limply. "Who are you? What do you wa-" again you were cut off by the figure putting a hand to her lips and shushing you.

"Come near me and I'll cut you." You said pulling out a throwing knife you took previously. Just for 'defense'. The figure stopped in her tracks, where the streak of light coming from the hatch crossed her face. Her eyes were dark and bloodshot, her hair was matted and clumped with blood, and the stench that came from her made you gag.

"Who are you? And what do you want?" You repeated, grabbing her finger and pushing it away from you. She has been haunting your dreams, and now in real life? The girl chuckled and backed away, beckoning you towards her. You looked at her frowning, not sure if you should follow her or not.

Slowly you began to walk towards her, through the corridor. The house was completely silent, apart from the floorboards groaning under your steps. She led you to the staircase and pointed with a bony finger, straight ahead towards the massive glass windows. You looked back at her with confusion, as she backed away into the shadows.

You looked straight ahead, wondering what she was pointing at. You couldn't see but you stood there, gripping onto your knives tightly, waiting for something to happen. The house was silent until you hear the sudden shouting coming from the rooftop. The sudden noise scared you and filled you with confusion.

As you instinctively looked up at the ceiling, wondering what that noise was. You were shocked by the sudden noise of smashing glass as the front massive windows of the house, shattered into a million pieces.

Immediately you fell back and covered your face as you heard the shouts enter the main room where you were. You desperately looked around in confusion trying to figure who had broken in and where they were. The shouting continued but your ears were ringing and making you feel dizzy.

However you suddenly came to realisation that you no longer have your knives on you. Shit, you had no defense on you so you tried to scramble around and find them. Your head was spinning and it was hard to see anything.

You grew exhausted frantically trying to find the only weapon you had, but you tested for a moment, your eyes settling on an object in front of you. They were the boots of an unknown person crouching beside you.
"I think she's the one."