Jin's Room (1) - Waking Up

Your head is pounding and voices in the background are faint. Two people maybe? You couldn't think straight and you were too scared to open your eyes. You didn't know what to expect and you didn't have a sense of direction due to the chemicals causing cloudiness. Where could you possibly be now, after what happened? What did they mean by "Be gentle."?

You were too caught up in your thoughts to realise that the voices you previously heard had now stopped and the room fell silent. Too silent. Like a predator silently stalking its prey, watching it until it makes a move. Your heart started to thud dramatically against your rib cage, scared of what you would open your eyes to.

Slowly you peeled your eyes open but before you could process anything, a blinding blue light stung your eyes making a slight groan of discomfort spill out of your mouth. Eventually you got used to the lighting change but to your surprise, the location you were in was drastically different from what you expected.

No chains clinging to your wrists and ankles, no metal table crowded with syringes and scalpels. Just grey wallpaper and massive glass doors, the evening light and soft bed sheets. "The hell?" you asked yourself out loud half expecting someone to answer and jump out at you, again. But nothing; you were alone and it was calming. You finally decided to come to your senses and at least try and find out your location.

(Refer to the image) You were lying on top of a soft bed with soft white covers with a hot pink thick blanket. To your right, there was a massive wooden wardrobe and on your left, there were glass sliding doors leading out to a patio with a beautiful view of a forest. Also there was a potted flower pot with beautiful hot pink flowers, complimenting the hot pink chairs in the centre of the room accompanied by a small, round glass table.

There was someone there. Already sitting down on the chair. Male and had his head hanging forward, most likely sleeping. You stayed quiet. Luckily you were still in the same clothes as you were before you ended up here. You hated the thought of a stranger's hands on your indecent body.

You began to slowly make your way off the luxuriously soft bed onto the carpeted floor,  barefooted, trying to head to the door on the side of the room past the sleeping man. You begged that he wouldn't wake up and see you trying to sneak away. As you began your journey away from the bed, you decided to take a glance at the man sitting down and sleeping, just so you could report him to the police when you escape.