Rapmon - Bathtime

You were still sleeping soundly when someone entered the room, barely aware of your surroundings. It was Namjoon, the leader, you had named him secretly, he always seemed to talk the most and glare at you as if you had disobeyed him already, despite doing nothing. You weren't too sure if you could give him a chance and see the nice side of him yet.

Namjoon saw you sleeping and remained emotionless as he stepped into the room, looking you up and down. He slowly strolled over to you with his hands in his pockets looking you up and down. Clearing his throat, he tried to wake you up by scooping a handful of water and splashing it into your face, which was successful in waking you up, your eyes flying open.

"AAAAHHHH NAMJOON!!!" You screamed and splashed water into his face and frantically tried to cover yourself up. You curled up and squinted your eyes. "What's the problem?" He said mockingly. You suddenly felt anger build up inside of you and you shot him a glare, water dripping from your face into the water. "Why are you here?" You asked, looking him dead in the eye. You new you weren't intimidating but you just wanted to let him know that you aren't going to play around with his little games. "Just needed to tell you that the group are going out for a bit, so you'll be here alone." Your eyes widened in surprise, despite your anger you felt fear and excitement. You might be able to escape.

"Don't even think about escaping. You can look around the house if you need to, but keep in mind that we do have security cameras and alarms, and there are still consequences involved. Got it?" You simply nodded, hardly listening to what he was saying. You were too caught up in the fact that you have a chance to look around and find an escape route or something.

He continued to glare at you while wiping the last of the water from his face. Snapping out of your dream world you realised that Namjoon was turning around and walking away. "Don't forget. I will be watching you" You nodded again in response glaring at him, still trying to hide your body from him and begging him to just leave.

"Good, behave yourself when we are gone." Halfway out of the door he stopped, leaned back in and seemed as if he was about to say something, but didn't and left, the door closing tightly behind him. You slowly leaned back, sinking your weight into the bath as you let out a deep sigh of relief. You couldn't wait to see the secrets this house holds.