Punishment, again - Jimin

"Oh my god. J-Jimin I'm sorry. What is that thing?!"

Immediately regret flooded over you as you stood speechless and terrified of the machine in front of you. Slowly Jimin turned around and looked at you then the machine and back. "What do you think? Fancy huh?" He said smirking. You gulped and barely asked "what is it?" Your voice breaking in the process.

"It's a torture device.... Why else would I bring you down here after saying 'punishing you for eeves dropping'?" He said sassily as it was the most obvious thing (it really was tbh) but you started looking confused. How did it work? It looked a bit like a cat scanner but rusty and more...deadly...? But how was that a torture device? It's supposed to help isn't it?

Jimin obviously saw the confusion in your face and therefore said "don't worry you will find out how it works in a second" he winked at you while gripping onto your elbow tightly, and throwing you against the side of the rounded machine. You felt your chin and ribs slam against the cold metal of the machine, as Jimin pressed his body into yours from behind.

Your eyes began to spill tears and while your head ached from the sudden slam against the metal. "Ssshh it's okay. You won't feel any pain. It won't hurt you." Jimin said as he leaned into your neck, kissing you lightly on the jaw. Your head finally processed the words he said. 'Won't feel any pain'? The reality hit you once again to realize that it will all be in your head. It won't be physical torture, it will be mental torture.

You let out a small gasp after realising the situation, but you had no time to respond because you were already being thrown onto the platform of the machine. You struggled against Jimin's force but he ended up climbing on top of you, and holding your wrists down, while tying them to the platform you were laying on.

"No, please don't! I apologised and i barely heard anything! Just hear me out please." Despite your pleads, Jimin continued to tie your limbs to the platform with a fiery, angry look in his eyes. Your heart pounded against your chest, tears fell and your body ached from thrashing around continuously.

Your body grew heavy, the weight pinning you to the platform while you decided to completely give in. He wasn't going to listen to you, no matter what. "Done!" how said enthusiastically, backing away from you. "Now we just need to activate it." He smirked at your emotionless face that was streaked with tears.

You stared back at him, waiting for him to turn the machine on. But his smirk faded the longer he looked at you, and you began to see the realisation in his eyes. However he blinked rapidly as if he was getting rid of the emotion he has for you, and disappeared round the left side of the machine.

You heard some fast beeping sounds and your body jolted upwards, as the platform moved backward into the machine. A blue fluorescent light surrounded your view and it began to spin in circles. A faint voice was heard that seemed to saying "I'll be here when you wake up, I'm sorry" his voice trailed off as the whirring of the machine rang in your ears.

Your brain felt like it was filled with static and all you could hear was ringing and your view started to blur. "Ahh Jimin. please stop it." You begged as a strange feeling of pressure built up in your head. Suddenly a shock wave of pain shuddered through your head, leaving you motionless on the table, slowly falling into a coma state.