Jimin - Bathtime

You were still sleeping soundly when someone entered the room, barely aware of your surroundings. It was Jimin, the pervert, you had named him secretly, he always seemed to smirk and stare at you as if he was completely in his fantasy world, but you weren't too sure if you liked it or not yet. Jimin saw you sleeping and smirked mischievously, looking you up and down while getting an idea that couldn't have been good. He slowly strolled over to you with his hands in his pockets looking you up and down. "Hello, beautiful."

The idea he had previously, came to life as he pulled off his shirt and trousers leaving on his underwear. The water rose a bit and sloshed onto your neck as he got in opposite you, waking you up a bit, your eyes fluttering open. "AAAAHHHH JIMIN!!!" You screamed and splashed water into his face and frantically tried to cover yourself up. "Hey hey! Calm down." He said as you curled up and squinted your eyes.

 "What's the problem huh?" He said mockingly, with a husky voice. "Why are you here?" You asked, looking him in the eye, avoiding looking anywhere else that might scar you. "Just needed to tell you that boys and I are going out for a bit, so you'll be here alone." Your eyes widened in surprise, fear and excitement. You might be able to escape. "Don't even think about it, escaping that is. You can look around the house if you need to, but keep in mind that we do have security cameras and alarms, and there are still consequences involved. Got it?" You simply nodded absentmindedly, hardly listening to what he was saying. You were too caught up in the fact that you have a chance to look around and find an escape route or something.

He let out a sigh and smirked at you. Snapping out of your dream world you realised that Jimin was getting up and out of the water, causing you to slap your hands over your eyes in panic before you got scarred. "Safe." He said simply while wrapping a white robe around himself, ruffling his hair and walking towards the door. "Don't forget the punishments, yes?" You nodded again in response looking down at the floor, still trying to hide your body from him.

"Good girl, behave yourself when we are gone." Halfway out of the door he stopped, leaned back in and winked at you before leaving, the door closing tightly behind him. You slowly leaned back, sinking your weight into the bath as you let out a deep sigh of relief. You couldn't wait to see the secrets this house holds.